crime partners💀

they all were inside the hall room with parents as they said they wants to talk about something .....

"kook stop glaring at the poor boy!!! he accepted his mistake!" mrs. jung said smacking jungkook who was glaring at the boy who opened the door without knocking.....poor latter was shivering....still can't stand the Alpha's presence

jungkook just scoffed tearing his gaze away from that boy....

"why did you called us??" jimin asked munching on some snacks that jin was trying to steal....

"hmm....there is an event tonight.....here in the mansion..." the boys looked at mrs jung wanting to know what she was tryin to say...

"so??" tae asked to which mrs jung sighed..

"boys...you all are brought here for a reason....you might not get now...but on the right time you all will know...for now just know....the guest who is comin in the event....just be careful with him...okk?"

"ohh like jungkook always knows the movie and doesn't knows its name!!!" tae said making others laugh.... 

"ok but whats this event about??" jungkook asked still playing with  tae's fingers...

what? he loves his long fingers....what those fingers can do..

snap someone's neck jeon.....

"its a celebration for the selection for all new luna and alpha of this pack....means you seven..." ohhhh now they got..

"so like..the guest that's coming.....in simple word...is a bitch...like.....you know like to cause trouble.....in others life....a jealous prick? well the words are less to describe him..."

"um mom...if that guest is nothing but nuisance then why are we calling him??" hobi asked not getting why the fuck its so complicated...

"hoba....it doesn't work like that..you have to maintain your relations with all neighbouring packs....." the seven huffed at this...

"but why? what if we cut off?" it was namjoon...

"then you will be isolated with no support and help from other packs in any condition..."

"thats fine with me.." suga said and others also agreed but mrs. jung again shook her head...

"no honeyy its not the right way....." 

they all nodded getting her point

"ok now why don't you all go out and enjoy?" 

they all looked at eachother ....before transforming into wolves and mrs jung facepalmed...

"brats i told you all to go OUT not here!!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

now all the boys were in a room ...all tired..

"damn it was so much tiring!!" yoongi said lying flatly 

"at least you ran...even tho in wolf form..." yoongi just ignored jin sleeping soundly with jimin and hobi on his both sides...

"jin...wh-"

"carry me peasant!!" jin cut off namjoon before ordering...

namjoon shook his head chuckling before taking the other in his arms and going to their room..