Fucked up💀

It was a calm morning, becoz the duo slept in morning after playing all night.

"It will ruin their schedule, wake them up." Jin said referring to the duo that was sleeping soundly in their room.

"Ohkay sir." The butler said as he thought Jin told him where as he was asking Jimin who went away before.

He reached the room and opened the door knob to see both of them flattened on bed with Lola on top of Taehyung. Cooing at the sight he went in to wake both of them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyungs were in living room chatting when suddenly they saw Jungkook running to somewhere. Frowning they all got up and followed him only to flinch at the loud shout they all heard.

"GET AWAY FROM HIM!" 

Rushing they reached where Jungkook was to see him blocking the butler's way. 

"S-sir I wa-as try-"

"I. said. get. back." He said pressuring his every words making the butler shiver in fear. He slowly went back gulping visibly scared.

"J-Jungkook calm down." Jin said slowly getting ahead. 

They all were thinking the same thing. The same scene that happened the first time they visited pack was happening again in front of their eyes.

The butler was gone and now it was just the seven and Lola.

Taehyung who was sleeping slowly got up rubbing his eyes. Lola was also wide awake babbling here and there.

"K-Koo." Jungkook snapped his head towards Taehyung and pecked his forehead lovingly.

"Yeah love."

"Morning." Jungkook chuckled as the other hugged his torso nuzzling his face in it.

"Is my princess still sleepy hmm." He asked ruffling Tae's hair back to which the other nodded opening his arms eyes still closed asking to get lift up.

Jungkook laughed at his baby's act and lifted him up in a blink taking him to their room.

"Wow, not gonna lie, they made me feel single every time." Namjoon said to which everyone else present their nodded.

Even lola.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The lovely couple was in their room, one on bed other in front of bed.

"Koo~ cuddle pls." Tae asked pouting his lips with big puppy eyes and grabby hands. Looking like an innocent baby.

But oh, the innocence taker knows what lies behind those innocent eyes, the reason he brought him here in this room.

"Hmm, cuddle huh. You sure bub?" Jungkook asked as he removed his shirt and threw it on floor. Hands now moving towards his trouser but teasingly backed away.

Taehyung's puppy eyes and pouty lips were replaced by lusty eyes and biting lips intaking the sinful sight by every inch.

"Hyung." Jungkook raised his eyebrow at change of honorifics. He climbed on bed with slow steps.

"Yes kitten." Taehyung moaned at the nickname squirming under the male who was hovering over him completely.

"Hyung~, want you please. Want you to fuck me hard, deep. Make me moan your name loud enough to let others hear. Please Hyung want you inside." Taehyung begged and Jungkook surely got rock hard by his words.

"Love, as much as I want to fuck your brains out. We can't-"

"And why the fuck not?" Jungkook gulped at the tone, he knew this tone very well. And he is damn scared off this tone.

"B-babe try to und-" He could not even complete his words before he was flipped with Taehyung sitting on top of him with his hands over Jungkook's waist band.

"N-no love do-" He flipped them over with now Taehyung under him squirming but stopped as Jungkook pressed him under his body,  not leaving a single place untouched.

Taehyung could feel other's hard dick making him feel more needy but his anger was also on top.

"Get off."

"Huh? lov-"

"GET OFF I SAID!" Jungkook gulped but implied and next second he was alone in the room as Taehyung exited the room with a loud bang.

"*sigh* I am already fucked up."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hyungs were looking at Tae who was chopping meat but the way he was chopping it looked more like murdering.

Jungkook who just came down flinched badly as he saw how brutally the meat was being chopped. His thoughts went down to his own meat making him pale at the thought.

"Kook, what did you do?" Jimin asked slurping his noodles enjoying Jungkook's pale face.

"*Sigh* Even tho you know midget then why the fuck you are behaving like a stranger?" Jungkook snarled back to which Jimin glared at him and walked away.

"Suffer alone bitch!" Jimin shouted after he reached to a safe distance making Jungkook scoff.

He went near Tae with silent steps and back hugged the other male who was not stiff, not the scared type of stiff, more like angry type.

"Pup, leave it. Lets go outside." Jungkook said taking the knife out of Taehyung's hand for safety knowing the other might poke it somewhere.

"I don't want to." Jungkook looked at the other with crushed expression.

"I don't want to walk."

Well the crushed expression trick always works. His baby is a puddle hearted for him not just soft hearted.

🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻🌚🤟🏻

cousins are on their way to my home...note COUSINS (4 cousins, all girls) and my Aunt so...Packing my bag to become homeless for a week.

Being homeless is better than being a murder🤡.  Ohh packing my rabbits with me too.

~~~~~glimpse