mansion💀

it was evening...both tae and kook were packing their bags getting ready to leave to airport...

"koo did you packed your blue shirt???"

 "yeahhh the floral one right??" he asked back still packing

"no koo the one with white checks..." tae replied whining...he went to the bed and took the blue shirt and gave to jungkook 

"o-ohhh my fav oneee thanksss peach!!" saying this he pecked tae's cheeks who just shook his head smiling and blushing...

so domestic....................sigh

and my girl friend...well she ain't domestic she is wild....still mine..

"all ready peach??? lets call the hyungs to inform we are leaving...."

..............................

in seoul...

"hyungg quick they are coming back in 7 hours!!!! quickkk"

jimin was hoping from here to there checking all things...its the first time the youngsters did a project...that too successfully ..that too!!! abroad!!!

so it was an occasion to celebrate...

"i know you brat now stop dragging me!!!" jin huffed as jimin kept dragging him to kitchen to make the cake...

namjoon came down from upstairs in a branded pinned up black silk ....pajama..

what? you expected tuxedo or suits??

"yoongi hyung did kook called???" yoongi nodded still eyes closed.....he is saying he is meditating...

"okk and hobi you prepared the cars and body guards right??? kook might break that camera men's arm and camera both this time...." hobi laughed remembering how deadly kook's glare was...

"yeah yeah i did...no one will try to come forward i prepared 10 guards...." joon nodded getting in kitchen only to....

*crack*

he halted his steps....

and looked behind....only to curse himself in all languages...

there was scattered pieces of jimin's fav vase....that was bought by jin...

he could see himself in those scattered pieces after jimin and jin will get his hands on him...

he don't need to turn around to see those two glaring eyes...he can feel it..so he took one step back....turned his leg....and DASHI RUN RUN RUN~~~

"STOP RIGHT THERE JOON HYUNG/GIANT OGRE!!!"

"hobi...will you bring me a bowl of pop corn with sprite...thanks" hobi did as yoongi said and both settled on the couch in middle watching the two hitting and aiming any thing in their reach at namjoon...

"o-oh the remote!!!"

"no no my fav plush-huff"

"thats my neck pillow you hoes!!!"