chapter 48

Hi everyone!!!! the next chapter is here.....I hope I don't disappoint anyone. please do vote and comment also suggestions are always welcome.....happy reading!!!!

///(p.s.  check out the new JasLy ff " True Love= JasLy" by Misthi3)///

Aly went downstairs in search of Jasmin. In the kitchen Jasmin, Rishav and Disha were present. Rishav was cooking something on the gas while Jasmin and Disha were chopping some vegetables on the counter.

Aly's p.o.v

I hurried downstairs in search of her and the first place I thought to look for was the kitchen and Bingo!!!! There she is all smiling up, her smile always soothes my heart. But as I moved my gaze my smile disappeared. What in heaven is he doing here!!!! Rishav was cooking and Disha and Jasmin were helping him. wait, didn't he say he would do everything by himself? And now he is taking help!!!! I watched for a while through the door and as they were facing their back at me no one noticed me. Rishav cracked a really lame joke but to my surprise, Disha and Jasmin burst out laughing. I mean who laughs at such pathetic jokes. Rahul's face is even funnier than his jokes!!! Anyways, I fixed my gaze at Rishav and watched him every bit of flirting. " would you like to taste some?" Rishav asked Jasmin and obviously, she didn't deny it!!! I mean food is her first love. What I saw next boiled my blood. I could feel the fire under my skin.

Rishav took a little bit of gravy in his pam and gently blew the gravy letting it cool down a bit. He then forwarded his pam to Jasmin and she licked the gravy and then he did the same for Disha.

Jasmin: hmm...... it's super tasty!!!! – she said closing her eyes

Disha: yes, it's heavenly – she too complemented

Rishav: that you ladies!!!

Aly: Ahem....ahem.... . – he said grabbing everyone's attention

Rishav: Aly, would you like to try some gravy?

Aly: no thanks I can wait until dinner!!!

Jasmin: you should have tried it, it's awesome!!!

Aly: Jas I have something urgent to talk. Would you please come with me

Jasmin: ok!!! See you guys later

Aly pulled Jasmin outside the kitchen and kept walking until they reached their room. Upon entering their room Aly locked the door and pinned her to the door.

Jasmin: what happened? – she asked nervously

Aly: you tell me that!!! – he said demandingly

Jasmin: me? you were the one who wanted to say something!!!

Jasmin was soo innocent that Aly just couldn't tell her how pissed he was because of Rishav around her.

Aly: yeah... I just wanted to privately congratulate you on the fashion show!!! – he said smirking

Jasmin: privately? How? – she asked cutely

Aly: you are soo innocent Jas!!! – he said huskily as he cherished her angelic face

Jasmin blushed as she felt affected because of their proximity.   

Jasmin: what are you doing?

Aly: don't you know? – he said leaning towards her.

that's it for today guys!!!

please do vote and comment, suggestions are always welcome

I will update the next part again the day after...

till then bye!!!

JasLy Lovers.