◖Chapter 13◗

Author's POV~

Author's POV~

"FINALLY!!" Y/n, Jungkook, Daehyung, Taehyung and Jimin yelled as they reached Bora Bora after a long ride. And their other elders chuckle looking at them.

"This place is beautiful," Jimin said and others nodded. "Indeed it is."

"Hyung, this is the map, and this is the hotel name," V said handling the things to Jin

"Hyung, this is the map, and this is the hotel name," V said handling the things to Jin. "Why are you giving me this?"

"Because you are an old man." Jungkook interrupted. "YAHH!! I AM NOT AN OLD MAN!!" Jin yelled furiously. "Hyung, can we all just go to the hotel and rest, I am tired." Yoongi groaned annoyingly. "Sure grumpy cat."

Yoongi ignored his words, and they all just went to the hotel. They all took the keys to the room and stood aside. "So I and Tae are sharing a room, and here are other keys. You guys decide yourself." Y/n said holding Taehyung's arm, while others rolled their eyes.

"We've been knowing that." Hoseok smiled taking a key to the room. "Yoongi hyung, you can share with me." He continued and Yoongi nodded. "So, I and Namjoon will share," Jin said and Namjoon nodded in agreement.

"So, the rest of us will share one room," Jimin said and V and Jungkook nodded. "Now, let's go and take a rest," Namjoon said and others nodded going into their room.

Y/n and Taehyung went inside the room and y/n gasped. "Wow! It's so beautiful." Taehyung hummed putting the bag down.