◖Chapter 35◗

Y/N's POV~•••

Y/N's POV~•••

I stood beside Taehyung, as dad stood on the stage in front of the mic, while all the cameras were on him.

Some were on Taehyung too, I don't know why the fuck—but still. A few cameras are focusing on him because he is Kim Taehyung.

"So, Everyone present here, I Jeon Junghyun welcome you to the press conference. I have a very important announcement to tell. I have been the CEO of Jeon corporation for a long, now I want my son Jeon Jungkook to take my place and handle Jungkook. Now I want to announce my son as the future CEO, I hope you all will support him. Thank you."

Dad spoke and then Jungkook went there and spoke many many many details about how good CEO dad is how he will try to be like him, and much more.

I looked at Taehyung who was smiling proudly at Jungkook making me smile hearty.

"...I will work hard. Thank you." Jungkook finished and bowed with a bunny smile on his lips.

Then everyone started clapping and Jungkook still looked nervous tho. "Tae, now let's go," I said.

"Alright, let's go and tell uncle and Jungkook, they will get worried." He said and smiled softly and I nodded.

"Okay let's tell dad. Jungkook looks sick." He nodded. I looked at Jungkook, who was already hugging Daehyung tightly, maybe to feel a bit comfortable.

I smiled slightly and went to dad. "Dad, we are going," I told him, and before he and Taehyung could say something, I dragged Taehyung outside.

"Woah, baby girl, calm down. It has hours for the press conference to end." He said.

"But we have to come back, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Then, let's finish the meeting fast and come back," I said and he smiled and nodded.

"Okay, I'll text Mr Yang," he said and took his phone out.

"Alright, let's go." He said, putting his phone back in his pocket.

I nodded and then we both went to a cafe, ignoring the cameras recording us like they hell—they don't know the meaning of privacy.

We both entered inside and that oldy fucker almost immediately came to us and smiled.

He and Taehyung shook their hands and he looked at me. "What are you doing here, Miss y/n?"

"I am his temporary secretary, any problem?" I asked, kinda rudely. He glared at me and shook his head turning to Taehyung.

"Let's g,o, Mr Kim, my daughter is sitting there." He said and Taehyung nodded and turned to me, and motioned me to follow him.

I nodded and we both followed him, to that seat and I saw Ae-cha sitting there, she smiled at me, and I returned.