◖Chapter 28◗

Author's POV~•••

Author's POV~•••

Taehyung smiled as he looked at the sleeping figure of y/n. He changed the sheets and gently laid her on the bed covering her with blankets.

He kissed her forehead and said. "I love you, baby girl, sleep well." Then he went out. He went downstairs and Jungkook immediately ran to him with a worried look on his face.

"Hyung! What did you do to y/n? I heard her screams!!" He asked worriedly, yet his eyes were showing anger. He looked like he was ready to fight Taehyung. Taehyung smiled at him pulling him towards the couch.

"Jungkook-ah, I know you are worried, but trust me, I won't hurt her. In any way, hm?" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed.

"I know hyung, but her cries were just...so painful." He said, and Taehyung held his shoulder and said.

"Jungkook, punishments are supposed to hurt, but I know her limits, okay? Trust me, your sister is always safe with me." He assured. "I stopped when I felt like she couldn't take it."

"I know hyung, you don't need to tell me, and I am sorry for I just assumed something." Jungkook apologised while looking down. 

"Hey, Jungkook, it's okay, I also have a brother, and I would do particularly this if I would have heard his painful screams, okay? Don't worry it's alright." He smiled making Jungkook nod.

"But hyung, where is she right now?" Jungkook asked. "She is sleeping right now," Taehyung replied.

"Okay hyung, I'm just... sorry again," Jungkook said looking at his lap. "Jungkook, I already told you, it's okay," Taehyung assured and Jungkook gave him a tight lip smile.

"So? You forgive her?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him nodding his head. "Yes hyung! I forgive her."

Taehyung smiled gently patting his shoulder.

Time Skip~•••

Y/N's POV~•••

I woke up, feeling pain all over my body especially, in my lower region. I don't think I can stand up myself. "Tae, where are you?" I murmured to myself and just then the door opened revealing him.

"Oh, you are awake baby." He said coming to me and pecking my forehead. "Are you okay?" He asked, and I shook my head as 'no'.

"My body hurts." I pouted looking at him. "Hm, okay, take these painkillers." He said, handing me painkillers.

"Now, let's go downstairs, Jungkook wants to talk to you." My eyes widened.

"Is he still mad?" I asked worriedly. "You will get to know once you come with me." He replied. I sighed making grabby hands towards him.

He chuckled turning around and bending a bit, and I climb on his back and wrapped my arms around his neck. He picked me up and we both went downstairs.