◖Chapter 33◗

Warning:⚠️⚠️Little Torture scene ahead⚠️⚠️

Warning:⚠️⚠️
Little Torture scene ahead⚠️⚠️

Author's POV~•••

Kang Sin-ho was tied up on the chair with his head bleeding because of Jackson

This breathing was heavy and being at the age of 50 years wasn't helping him, his condition was bad.

Jackson entered the basement, with Daehyung and Yugyeom following him behind.

They all were having a dark and angry expressions on their faces, and their expression can kill.

Yugyeom went to Sin-ho, and pour the bottle of cold icy water on his head making him gasp and gain consciousness.

"W-who a-are y-you? And w-why am I-I here?" Sin-ho stuttered because of the fear and cold water, and the dark and cold basement wasn't helping his situation.

"You don't need to know." Yugyeom spat coldly, his icy cold voice sending a shiver down his spine.

"This is you right?" Yugyeom asked, picking the picture that y/n edited. Sin-ho looked at the picture closely and realised it was his picture from years ago, as he was looking kinda young.

"Y-yes, this i-is me, so?" He asked and V went to him and slapped him hard, the slap sound echoed in the quiet room, and there was a visible handprint on Shin-ho's left cheek.

"YOU—" V shouted but Jackson held his hand stopping him. Daehyung looked at him with rage in his eyes but stopped when he saw the look on his face.

"Stop," Jackson said, looking at Daehyung. "But why—" Jackson cut him off by a glare. "I said, stop."

V sighed, stopping and moving away from him. Yugueom and Daehyung both looked at Jackson with a confused expression, like why the hell is he stopping them?

"Wait for a minute, others are coming too, with someone special," Jackson said and a dark chuckle, sending shivers down all three others.

"Hyung—" Yugueom wanted to argue but decided to shut up for his safety purpose when Jackson glared at him.