◖Chapter 26◗

Y/N's POV~•••

Y/N's POV~•••

I sighed as I waited for Jungkook to come home because he called me and said that he wants to tell me something. After a few minutes, I heard the front door unlocking.

Jungkook came in with a big smile on his face which made me think, then he turned to the door, like expecting someone to come in. Just then, a beautiful girl entered, she was looking like the same age as me.

She smiled shyly at me, and I looked at Jungkook with a raised eyebrow. "Who is she?" I asked curiously. He smiled and said. "She is my girlfriend." He replied.

My eyes widened, yeah he had so many girlfriends, like toys but he never brought anyone home, to let her meet me?! "Like others?" I asked carefully looking at the girl from head to toe.

"No no!! Not like others, I like her genuinely." He said with a wide smile, I nodded my head and Jungkook held her hand softly and dragged her to the sofa, I was sitting.

"So, she is my girlfriend Yee-un, and Yeeun, she is my sister y/n," Jungkook said and smiled. That Yeeun girl looked at me with a shy smile and held her hand in front for a handshake.

I nodded and shook my hands with her. "So, how did you both meet?" I asked and she blushed and shook her head refusing to tell me. "Can you speak? Are you mute?"

I asked and she looked at me with wide eyes while Jungkook smacked my head. "Yah! Why are you saying that?" I just shrugged and said. "She didn't speak a word since she is here."

"N-no, I am not mute. I am just...shy," she said in a really small voice. "I don't like her," I said. Jungkook looked at me with wide eyes, but his shocked expression was replaced with an angry one when he saw tears in Yeeun's eyes.

"Yah!! Why don't you like her? She is crying because of you." Jungkook yelled and went to hug her. She continued sobbing like I am going to kick her from the terrace if she didn't leave him.

I felt something inside me that I have never felt. I don't know what it is, but I don't like it and I don't like her either, she didn't pass my vibe check you can say. I am not a social butterfly that I will like everyone.

"J-Jungkook, it's o-okay if she d-don't like me, I-I will leave." She stuttered, I know she is acting, I have done this a million times, and I know that she is acting.

She pulled away from the hug and Jungkook wiped her tears and went out with her not forgetting to shoot me a glare. 'Cry baby' I thought and rolled my eyes.

I took out my phone scrolled through tik to videos and suddenly my phone got snatched. I glare at the person but it was Jungkook. "What?" I asked annoyingly.

"Why did you make her cry?" He asked sternly. "I just said the truth. I don't like her. I am a normal person who doesn't like everyone. She didn't pass my vibe check." I answered truthfully and he sighed.