◖Chapter 22◗

Author's POV~•••

Author's POV~•••

Y/n woke up, feeling someone shaking her gently. She groaned opening her eyes, then rubbing them cutely with her fist making Taehyung coo at her. He placed a soft kiss on her forehead. "Get up baby girl," Taehyung said softly.

She whined turning away from him, hiding her small self in a blanket. "Nuu wanna sweep." She mumbled closing her eyes. Taehyung cooed again and sighed feeling bad for waking her up, knowing that she is tired, but he have no choice.

"Baby girl, get up I know you are tired you can sleep again later, hm?" He asked softly, pulling the covers off her. She groaned opening her eyes. "L-let me sweep," Y/n muttered closing her eyes again. Taehyung looked at her with an adoring smile on his lips.

"I also want you to sleep baby girl, but you have barely eaten yesterday, Jungkook is worried too. I can't let you right now." He said to himself and gently pulled her up in bridal style and she whined. "Let me—" Taehyung cut him off by placing a gentle peck on her lips.

"Baby open your eyes." He commanded softly, in return she huffed still opening her eyes and looking at him sleepily.

"Let's give you a bath, yeah?" He asked softly and y/n nodded. "Okay." She smiled and clung to him like a koala.

He smiled softly, but his smile fell when he remembered that when they will eat with others, they are going to tease y/n a lot, like a lot. "What happened?" Y/n's voice snapped him out of his thoughts and smiled.

"Nothing, brush your teeth, till I will prepare a bath, hm?" Y/n nodded, looking at the engagement ring with a wide smile.

Taehyung smiled at her and took her to the basin while she brush her teeth till he prepare the bath. "Go." She nodded and went to brush her teeth.

After they were done with the bath Taehyung picked her up, taking her back to the bed, which had changed bedsheets

After they were done with the bath Taehyung picked her up, taking her back to the bed, which had changed bedsheets. "Tae," Y/n called out. Taehyung hummed in return. "Can you get me breakfast here, we will eat together?" She asked softly looking at him.

"And why is that so, hm?" He questioned back looking at her. "Because, if I go downstairs to eat with them, they will tease me so much about me being loud last night." Taehyung chuckled. "But you can't always avoid them."