◖Chapter 27◗

Warning: ⚠️⚠️Pussy slapping, fingering, blowjob, degradation, humiliation, BDSM and cringe

Warning: ⚠️⚠️
Pussy slapping, fingering, blowjob, degradation, humiliation, BDSM and cringe. If you aren't comfortable leave. 18+🔞

I will say skip this chapter because while reading it, I cringe in 777 languages.

Y/N's POV~•••

I looked at taehyung, wanting him to say something, I am nervous right now because what is going to happen has never happened before.

"Go to your room and strip." Taehyung ordered and I nodded my head murmuring an "okay." And went to my room.

I stripped my clothes down and waited for Taehyung, nervousness rushed through me as I sat on my bed waiting for him. I looked at the door as I heard the door unlocking.

The door opened revealing Taehyung, he closed the door behind him and came towards me and peck my lips gently.

"Baby girl, you know what you did was wrong, right?" He asked gently cupping my cheeks.

"...Yes, it was wrong." I nodded, and he smiled softly pecking my forehead.

"You know baby girl, you are like those rich spoiled brats in those movies, who always bully the main character." He said his voice becoming stern.

His words did hurt me, they were harsh, but I stayed quiet. I know it was all true. I looked down at my lap.

"Baby, look at me," he said and I slowly looked up at him. He held my chin and said. "Love, I know you are feeling guilty, but are you willing to take the punishment? I know you don't like them."

I immediately felt my heart was filled with warmth. I hesitantly nodded my head. "Y-yeah. I-I'll be okay." He smiled and left my jaw as he was holding it, making me almost whine at the loss of soft touch.

"Okay then, you are already stripped, lay on your back." He commanded, still gently which I know won't be gentle after a while. I lay on my back and my heart was beating fast.

"Now, since we can't afford your ass being all that purple because of spanking it, let's try something else." He said getting followed with a sadistic chuckle making a shiver run through my spine.

"T-then what?" I asked and he went to my cupboard. "Where are the toys you brought earlier?" He asked looking around it, and I said. "Second last drawer."

He hummed, taking out the box and coming back. He put them on the bed and opened it, taking out something, which I can't see.

He turned to me, picking out a whip. "W-wait, you said that you aren't going to spank me, then this?" I asked looking at the whip with horror filled in my eyes.

"Well, I am not going to spank your ass, but something else." He smirked, which made me think what it could be, but after realising my eyes went wide.

"Yeah, that's what." He chuckled darkly making a shiver run through my spine. I felt silk run down through me. "Spread your legs." He ordered.