◖Chapter 15◗

Author's POV~•••

Author's POV~•••

Now, this is night time and y/n and Taehyung are having a walk and spending some time together. After a long day and exploring so much time with their friends now they got some time to spend with each other.

They were holding each other's hands, fingers interlocked with each other. "Tae, where are we going?" Y/n asked looking at Taehyung with her beautiful doe eyes. Taehyung smiled looking at her.

"I saw this on Google now I want to see if Google said this right," Taehyung said taking her somewhere with him. "So, google said this is true." He hummed satisfied. He put his hands on y/n's eyes.

"Yah!! Let me see!!" She yelled and Taehyung pulled her in front of him and removed his hands and y/n gasped. "Wow!! This is more beautiful at the night." Taehyung hummed "indeed it is."

They were standing there only, hands wrapping around each other's waist, y/n's head resting on Taehyung's shoulder

They were standing there only, hands wrapping around each other's waist, y/n's head resting on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung kissed her forehead lovingly, muttering "I love you, baby girl." Y/n smiled pecking his lips. "I love you too."

After that, they both went to their room, cuddling each other to sleep in other's comfortable warmth.

Time Skip~•••

Y/N's POV~•••

I am so mad at Taehyung. Just so much. He is being a motherfucking jerk right now. I huffed following him like a puppy.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! I SWEAR ON MY BANANA MILK, IF YOU DON'T STOP IGNORING ME AND TELL ME WHAT'S WITH YOU, I WILL MAKE YOU REGRET IT!!!"

Taehyung again ignored me, and I looked at him im disbelief. "That's it. FUCK YOU KIM MOTHERFUCKING TAEHYUNG!!" I yelled at him, and he again ignored my words and I thought he will listen he hates me cussing, but...

"Daddyyyy~" I whined snuggling into his neck. I felt him tense a bit making me smirk. I kissed his neck and he didn't make any moment. I looked up at him, and he was having a blank expression. I sigh. "Daddyyyy~~ what's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me?" I whispered huskily. I hoped this will work but he didn't say anything making me pout.