◖Chapter 25◗

Author's POV~•••

Author's POV~•••

Daehyung knocked on Taehyung's room door and heard a blank "come in." And then he quickly went inside. Taehyung looked up at his brother as he was sitting in the bed.

He glared at his brother, not in the mood to face him after what he did. "H-hyung-" Taehyung cut his words. "Didn't I tell you not to call me that?" Taehyung said glaring at him with the most murderous glare.

"O-oh, I-I am sorry." He said quietly. "I want to talk to you." He continued. "I am not interested. Get out!" Taehyung said, going back to his laptop. "You have to talk to me, or else I won't leave from here."

V said and sat down on the floor. Taehyung sighed at his stubborn brother. He looked down at him and wanted to tell him to stand up but let him be. "What is it? I don't have time for this." He said emotionless face. "Ok, thank you."

"I am sorry hyung, please forgive me," V said looking at Taehyung with Tata's mic face. Taehyung looked away, not wanting to give up that soon. I mean who can say 'no' to Tata's mic face? "Hyung please?" V plead in a cute whiny voice making Taehyung scoff.

"These all things doesn't suit on Mafia king. I am not forgiving you that soon, now if you are done, get off." V pout looking at the floor.

The words his brother was using were so harsh but he controlled his emotions. 'Now it's time for a plan.' V thought and went towards Taehyung. "What are you doing? I told you to—YAH!!" He hugged Taehyung's legs, sitting there.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "What are you doing? Leave my legs!!" He yelled trying to push his brother away, but he wouldn't budge. V hugged his legs tight, if he wasn't sitting he would have fallen.

"Yah!! Leave my legs!!" Taehyung yelled, feeling Daehyung shake his head. "No, I am not leaving until you forgive me!!" V said looking up at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

Taehyung tried hard to control his laugh, about how did he even get the idea that if he did that he will forgive him. And how much he wanted to give up and hug his brother and tell him that it's okay you are forgiven but decided not so soon.

"Leave me," Taehyung ordered in a stern and commanding tone, leaving no room for argument. It scared V a bit but he thought what will worse than this is, so he didn't leave Taehyung's legs.

"Hyung, I am so sorry, please forgive me. Please? I will do anything. I will even leave the mafia world if you want, but please forgive me." V pleaded to look at his brother with the most innocent face, big eyes and pouty lips.

Taehyung melted but didn't give up this soon. "You don't respect me. I believe you don't." He said picking up the weak point to V. Daehyung's eyes widened.

"W-what? Why do you think like that h-hyung?" V asked in a cracking voice. "Because I told you not to call me hyung, didn't I?" Taehyung asked sternly still trying to get his legs free. "Y-you did..."