◖Chapter 34◗

Y/N's POV~•••

Y/N's POV~•••

I sighed looking at people in front of me working their asses off. I am just tired of looking at them.

Jungkook and dad are focused on preparing for the meeting they both are going and today dad is going to announce Jungkook as the next CEO.

Taehyung is handling his company 'cause Daehyung is focused on finding someone Kang Hyun-shi.

Yugyeom and Bambam are covered in bundles of files. While Jaebum and Mark along with Jin and Yoongi are cooking for all of us.

Jinyoung, Young-Jae and Jackson along with Daehyung are in front of computer screens.

While, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok are out for shopping the things others need.

While me? I am sitting on the couch, watching all of them working. I have nothing better to do anyways.

I impatiently waited for some four people to be done making food because I am so hungry.

"Yah!! Guys!!" All of us flinched when we heard Jin and Mark's shout.

"Yes, hyungs?" All of them shouted while I shouted their name. Me and saying Oppa. Not...not...no! And dad just looked at them.

"Get your ass in the dining room, Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok are already here. You guys are pressuring yourself."

Jin shouted from downstairs and I immediately got up and ran downstairs. Others were barging about if they should eat or continue work, but I know they have to come either way.

I mean who will miss the chance to miss food by Kim Seokjin? I quickly sat on the chair, while others started to come.

"Y/n, come on don't sit like this. Help us serve at least." Jaebum said and I nodded my head, helping them put plates and serve.

"Y/n?" Yoongi spoke.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"Go and bring others, they are working their asses off, they need a break. And don't come without them." Yoongi said getting a nod from me.

"Okay," I said and dashed out of the kitchen. I went to the living room and still saw Yugyeom and Bambam in between the files.

"The fuck—they are so many files," I muttered going towards them.

"Yah both of you! Go to the dining room. The kitchen is on fire." I said with a panicked voice.

"WHAT?!!" Thoth eyes widened and they both ran inside the kitchen.

"EVERYONE COME DOWNSTAIRS!! THE KITCHEN IS ON FIRE!!" I yelled and in no time, everyone was downstairs running.

"W-Where is the fire?" Jinyoung asked panting not believing good chefs like them will burn the kitchen.