chapter 25: The Knight.

Regulus pov

Regulus: so how is it?

Gospel: yes about that I'll be blunt... GUESS WHO'S A GODLIKE TODOROKI?!

Regulus: Fuck YES!! So what about that white flame ball?

Gospel: I am sorry sir... it didn't make it.

Regulus: wha-what? What do you mean?! Isn't saving them your job?!.

Gospel: I am sorry sir I did the best I could. I am not Great sage...It just couldn't be saved...

Regulus: looks down* dang it...

Gospel:...

Regulus:...*chuckles*

Gospel: pft Hahaha!!what the hell was that master?! What are you a father that lost his child's mother?!

Regulus: Hahaha!! And what about you what was that weird start to the conversation? You acted like a doctor that just came out of an operation so thats how I reacted.

Gospel: Chuckles* this was fun...

Regulus: chuckles* yeah...

Gospel: although for some reason
you did get the frost monarchs paradox ski- WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??!!

Regulus: FUCK!! I AM FIGHTING SUNG JIN WOO HOW THE HELL DID I FORGET?!

I side stepped as the giant ogre attempted to punch me into the ground.

I wanna use Vain glory. I really do but that would be so boring!!

Seriously though How the hell did I ever forget that I was fighting THE Sung Jin Woo.

The single universally agreed upon badass of the webtoon and Manhwa world.

Oh wait yeah he's fighting an Ice and Fire Giant.

Gospel: seriously how did you even make a giant with Ice insides and fire outside?

Regulus: I have absolutely no Idea.

I jumped up in the air with my hands behind my back. I landed on the ogre and before It could do anything. I activated Pride. It fell down to the ground in pieces, but before I could catch a bit of rest A sword came crashing down at me I jumped back and Activated greed. Before I could send a shock wave to whoever it was though.

*screech*

I was sent flying back into the same wall that the frost monarch had crashed into.

I looked up with bloody murder in my mind but...

"So cool..."

The shadows I was now fighting were none the other than the coolest shadows in Existense...

Beru...And Igris..

Oh my god they're so Cool!!!

*deep breath* Stop It Regulus. You can't be fan boying right now.

Wait...they are beyond any martial artist that would ever exist in this world...

Regulus: Gospel...What would happen if I ate their names and memories?

Gospel: They are connected to Sung Jin Woo so the memories they have here is nothing but a copy...so nothing. Although they'll probably feel an insane headache for a few hours

Regulus: So no long term Consequences plus they will be incapacitated?

Gospel: yes.

Faster than I could react Beru was in front of me. I would've taken this moment to touch him but his left claw slammed into my chest causing me to get buried even deeper into the wall.