Chapter 29: Watch me bleed.

Date: It is now the day of Rimuru vs Ifrit. It's not the time for the fight though..

As opposed to the Sung Jin Woo vs Y/n

Your/Regulus Pov.

I stood with my hands behind my back. Ramiris had probably fainted looking at the damage that had been cause to the Labyrinth by now. I am sorry Ramiris, but thiis far from the damage about to occur.*(check End note)

I glared at the man in front of me who had, for some reason, made my death his life goal. He seemed to still be in a daze due to gospel's illusions that had just been dispelled.

What was up with her anyway. Why did she get so insistent on fighting Jin Woo? Does she think I can't win against him? How dare she assume something like that?! That's a violation of my rights!!

...wait what? Isn't she just worried?

...Where did I get this sudden jolt of anger from? Its similar from the time I fought Igris...Something's not right...

I didn't have time for this right now though...

Sung Jin Woo had recovered from his sudden shock.

He stared at me for a few seconds before flaring his Aura that took form of black energy that emanated from his feet and shoulders.

I understood the messagw loud and clear.

'No more holding back'

I flared my own magic in the form of the white flames from baran as a response making sure my message was loud and clear as well.

'Fine by me.'

We looked at each other

He stared emotionlessly while I looked amused.

He frowned while I smiled.

And then he charged.

*Gospel's Pov*

What a predicament...

It was my previous master who was a piece of shit vs my current master who was arrogant yet kind.

Yes. He was Kind. Why else would he send Reinhard and Elsa to the ogre village to warn them of the orc dissaster even though he was sure they would not believe him?

Why Else would he send Hatti and Puck to Tempest to make sure Ifrit caused less damage than before?

He was arrogant. Oh god, he was so arrogant. But that arrogance was justified.

...But I loved my previous master as well. The way he ruthlessly slaughtered everyone in his path. The way he stood at the top of the food chain as the apex predator...he was my invincible master.

...He didn't care about me like how my new master does but...

...As expected...I can't choose between the two...

This is the fate of the abused I suppose...despite us knowing how wrong the one abusing is...we just can't help but drawn to them even though our...no, my light is right there...

I am not useless though.

I am the gospel of the witches that has seen every possible outcome of everything that has ever happened.

I am omnisciesnt to a certain extent, but I don't need to use all that knowledge right now.

I searched my memories for the three most probable endings to the fight. Of course I wouldn't look through everything. The possibilities was infinite. Not to mention most would be pointless.