chapter 20: What the hell is he fighting?

Rimuru pov*
I was sitting on Shizu san's lap...don't judge me. She's my destined one so I am allowed to do this.

We were inside one of the tents with Azure, Magnolia and Carla. The tent was well lit with a wide table in the middle adorned with different dishes. The most delicious looking being the grilled meat.

'I wish i could taste...' I mentally thought, i was pretty much hoping for Great sage to say that it was possible. Unfortunately the reply never came.

The four of them were eating with wide smiles on their faces. Shizu san as well was eating without her mask on.

" Hey!! That's too much!!" Azure called out to Carla with a worried face. Carla who was eating a plate full of nothing but meat just replied with a shrug before continuing her meal. "Yeah. I highly doubt you'd be able to walk off the fat in your body after that meal..." Magnolia said with an equally worried tone.

Carla smirked and tapped her legs. "Its no problem at all. All the fat goes to my thighs and butt!!!" She said with a proud look. Man I wished I had that kind off confidence...now that I look though her thighs look heavenly...

NO! BAD SLIME!! YOU ARE ON YOUR DESTINED ONE'S THIGHS!! APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE!!!

Alert Individual regulus corneas is using unique skill authority of greed. Would you like to allow access to your heart? (Bruh this sounds corny XD)

Note: No negative effects noted.

Eh? Oh yeah, he gave me his 'heart' for that skill of his...

Rimuru: Yes.

Noted acess granted

Hmm...wonder why he activated it now. Did he get into a fight with someone or something?

Meh. He'll probably crush whoever he is fighting.

"So. This is the last day huh?" I said, the four girls looked at me. Magnolia smirked. " heh don't worry Rimuru-dono we'll be there in your heart~" She teased me, I had told them about the take care of my heart thing that Regulus said to me, apparently I shouldn't have..."Oh!! You are blushing" Carla said as she pointed at me "Sh-Shut up!! Slime's don't change colors" I said as I turned away and faced Shizu-san's stomach I could hear her melodic laugh as Azure tried to stop Carla and Magnolia's teasing...I really hope slime don't change colors...

*Hatti pov*
(I think this is the first time Hatti got a Pov.)

We were high up in the sky flying towards where Regulus-sama had said The slime's village was located. "Ne ne~ are you sure we did the right thing my leaving him alone?" Puck, the ice spirit that Regulus-sama had, basically, adopted said from besides me.

He was annoying to be honest but I would be the first to say that his battle prowess was beyond what I was capable of at the moment. In fact the only people that would be able to beat him in our group were most probably Regulus-sama himself and Reinhard-dono. It felt frustrating to be honest. The fact that I was the weakest in the group despite being his first subordinate....

I looked at Puck and gave a frim nod. "Of course. Regulus-sama is strong I have no doubt that he is capable of what ever that fairy throws at him."

"Well if you say so..." he said with suspicious tone. "By the way. Is it true?" He asked again. I began to loqer myself to the ground since I was nearing the lizard man territory. While I was sure that I would be able to win against them Regulus-sama said not to get involved in fights.

"About what?" I asked as I neared to the ground below. "That he knows the future?" He asked again.

My feet touched the ground but instead of walking I simply stood silently...