ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔈𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

Your eyes wander around the frost, admiring the magic within it and its beautiful animals.

"You have a beautiful forest, Maleficent" you utter out still enchanted by nature's beauty.

"You are not allowed to call me by my name" The king of the moors sneers, throwing you on the hard ground.

"You are to call me master from now on"

The way Maleficent stares down at you sends shivers down your spine.

'Why are evil characters so hot? first Lord Tremaine, now, Maleficent"

The faerie king pulls you out of your thoughts.

"Now let us start with your first task, it is easy and simple, I want you to bring me some herbs" you stand back on your feet.

"What herbs?" You ask confused, standing back up on your feet.

He pulls out a paper from his robes before handing it to you.

You read the list for a moment before you frown in confusion.

Literally, the list is filled with herbs you have never heard about in your life.

"Are those magical herbs or something? Because It is the first time seeing such strange herbs names"

Maleficent rolls his eyes, a displeased expression on his face from your words.

"You humans are really useless, it is not my fault you are ignorant, now start searching"

Ok, you feel offended right now by his words.

"Are you going to use those herbs to make a potion?" he chuckles at your question.

"Such a curious little human, aren't you?" He moves around you, inspecting you with his sharp eyes.

"I believe that you are not from here" he reveals, standing directly behind you.

"How did you know?!"

You realize your mistake as he smirks at you.

"So it is true then, and the fact that I know this is because I can sense your aura" he places his hands on your shoulders, pulling you closer to him.

Your cheeks are flaming hot at how close you are with him, how his breath is hitting your neck.

The evil aura is such a turn-on for you.

Disney was never innocent, to begin with.

"Tell me all about yourself, girl"

𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍❁𑁍𑁍

The evil king stands in front of the magical mirror, looking stern.

"Magical mirror on the wall, tell me who is fairest of them all"

Beauty is power, youth keeps him young and strong, without it, the evil king believes himself to be weak.

Thinking that the mirror will once again answer that his stepson is fairer than him.

Yet, he is shocked to hear the answer.

"My King, you are the fairest here so true. But (Y/n) is a thousand time more lovely, fair, and beautiful than you." 

Impossible, he has killed every beautiful woman in his kingdom, how come there, and the same goes for men except for his stepson.

Whom he will soon also get rid of.

He has eaten their hearts and bathed in their blood to keep his fairness.

Yet, there is that someone fairer than him.

"Where does she live?"

The man in the mirror chuckles before walking out of the mirror slowly.

Standing right in front of the shocked Grimhild, he places a hand on the king's left shoulder.

"You need to find that girl as soon as possible her blood will give you the immortality you wish for, your highness"