𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶-𝔬𝔫𝔢

"I cannot believe I'm helping you kidnap someone, this is madness"

"You said that you will help a friend in need, stick to your words, Florian"

Snow White says as he places his unconscious body on his horse while his friend, Prince Florian wipes off his bloody sword.

"And you also killed soldiers, don't act innocent" Snow White points out.

"I respect women, they don't deserve to live in fear or under any type of brutal circumstances," Florian explains.

"Well, I'm saving her from an evil faerie king so she does not live under such brutal circumstances"

Florian rides on his horse as Snow White does the same thing.

"I would have taken Phillip with me if I knew that you would keep asking those questions"

The fair prince mocks, provoking Florian to raise an eyebrow.

"I don't think Phillip will be of any help for you after he literally got traumatised by Maleficent"

Snow White rolls his eyes and chuckles in disbelief.

"Weakling"

꧁❁𑁍❁𑁍❁꧂

You wake up to find yourself laying on your stomach while your tied body is on Snow White's lap as he rides his horse.

"You are finally awake," Snow says cheerfully.

"Why did you kidnap me, I told you I don't want your help" you exclaim angrily.

The reason for your frustration is that you have finally gotten along with Maleficent, making him trust you enough to give you freedom.

Only for Snow White to ruin that all, and kidnap you, you are pretty sure that Maleficent thinks that you have escaped.

"You need my help, can you not see? He has tricked you, that faerie king is evil and wicked to the core, (Y/n)"

"I know what I'm saying and who I'm dealing with, but you had to ruin it with your misunderstanding, Snow White"     

The said prince frowns at your cruel words, feeling hurt and betrayed.

"You were going to marry me or did you forget? You wanted me to become your husband" you let out a sigh.

You can't believe you are going to say those cliche words.

"Snow White, if you love me please let me be with who I love"

Florian notices Snow's hands tightening on the reins.

"I do not care about who you love, I will not allow you to fool me or fool yourself with this"

꧁❁𑁍❁𑁍❁꧂

"What are you doing?" you inquire quietly as Florian unties your ropes.

It's nighttime, and Snow White decided it's best to sleep a little, but it seems like Florian had other ideas.

"I'm freeing you" he replies finally cutting off the last rope.

You smile at him as he helps you back up on your two feet.

"Thank you for your kindness" Florian nods and returns your smile.

"Go before he wakes up, the moon will lighten your way"

Florian watches you as you quickly and quietly run out of his sight and into the forest.

Now, his guilt is gone and he can rest in peace.

But instead, he feels a sword go right through his stomach.

Snow White stares at Florian as he falls to his death.

"Traitor"

꧁❁𑁍❁𑁍❁꧂

You reach a tower in the forest, the strange thing about that tower is that it has no doors.

But you immediately indicate who that tower belongs to and why there is long hair has fallen from the window.

Rapunzel.

Now, you are left with two choices the first one is to tag on the hair and allow it to bring you up through the window into the tower.

Or

Simply continue walking.

You were going to go with the second choice but you decide against it when you hear the familiar voice of Snow White in the distance.

Doing exactly as Mother Gothel did with Rapunzel's hair and tag on it the same amount of time to bring you up.

The moment you enter the tower through the window.

This is the moment Rapunzel realises that you are not his father.

So, without thinking, he grabs his frying pan and attacks you.

"Wait, no I'm not an intruder-"

He slams the frying pan against your face knocking you out.