ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

"Snow White"

You call out for the fair-skinned boy, as you chase after him in the garden of the castle.

He stops upon hearing your voice, turning around to smile at you.

"You look as well as ever, Lady (Y/n)"

You are surprised at how kind he is towards you, especially after what happened yesterday.

You thought that he would be still mad at you after what happened yesterday.

"I just came here to apologize for what happened" you state calmly.

"There is no need to apologize, I completely understand your situation, I even blame myself for it" Snow assures you.

You furrow your eyebrows slightly.

"Why? It isn't your fault, to begin with," the prince sighs and shakes his head in disagreement.

"If I was more cautious, my stepfather wouldn't have found out about you" Snow explains, his eyes showing great guilt.

"Well...that's the creepy mirror's fault" for a second Snow's eyes turn darker.

"I know"

You don't know, but you feel like Snow White is acting strange.

Your mother always told you to better trust your feelings rather than ignore them.

"I guess you can now break your curse by marrying the king" you chuckle nervously.

"That's not how it works...I have to marry a good prince like you, Snow White" you explain.

"Then give me time," he says, offering his hand to walk you through the garden as a prince should do.

You place your hand on top of his palm and start to walk with him.

"Time for what?" He grins slightly.

"You will know soon, just trust me on this"

You are curious, yet don't question him further.

While walking together, Snow White hums out of nowhere, causing squirrels and birds to gather around you both.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sing do you want to hear my voice?" Snow White says, with a now dreamy expression on his face.

"No, thank you"

                     𑁍𑁍𑁍❄︎𑁍𑁍𑁍                                         
"OH GOD" you let out a sharp breath as you stare at fairy godfather with wide eyes.

The handsome faerie appeared in front of you out of nowhere which frightened you.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, but I came to warn you" Adrian explains.

"About what?" The fairy godfather chuckles nervously, not daring to look at you.

"Well, you see...there is a small problem, but don't worry, I'm working on fixing it"

You raise an eyebrow, starting to feel worried by his words.

"What happened, Adrian?" You demand.

"My boss kind of closed the portal to your world" your mouth drops in shock.

"Does that mean that if I marry a prince I won't return home!" You exclaim in shock.

"Yes, but don't worry I will convince him to open it again" you let out a sigh.

"Who is your boss anyways? Is he also a Disney character?" you inquire.

"He is...Mickey is my boss"

"A MOUSE?!" Adrian shrugs.

"He isn't a mouse, darling"

𑁍𑁍𑁍❄︎𑁍𑁍𑁍

The dark-haired man stares down at the round crystal ball in front of him with a grin.

He's spying on the conversation between you and his employee.

"A mouse, huh? We will see about that, bitch"