ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔗𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶

"So, instead of being thankful that I came to save you, you hit me, ungrateful little brat"

You roll your eyes at Mickey and cross your arms over your chest angrily.

"You are the one who pulled me into this mess" you exclaim, pointing an accusing finger at the dark-haired man.

Mickey frowns slightly and scoffs at your ambushing behavior.

"I didn't do anything, you are the one who foolishly followed the rabbit just like your father"

Upon hearing the word 'father' your eyes widen in shock and surprise replaces anger.

"You know my father?" you demand, causing Mickey to roll his eyes at you.

"What is your father's name?"

"Alexander Liddle-" you cut yourself off upon realizing what he is implying.

"My father is in wonderland"

The reason why you didn't think much of your father's last name is because you have your mother's last name.

Adding to that, there are people with 'Liddell' as their last name.

"Was my dad trying to connect with me?"

Mickey notices the sad tone of your voice and the change of expression matching that of a child who is about to cry.

And Mickey hates to see children getting upset.

Oh wait, you are not a child.

But still, he can't just see you tearing up and not doing anything.

"If it makes you feel any better, I will take you to a safe place," he says, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Back home?"

"It is kind of hard to do that right now, there's a problem in the system" you let out a sigh.

"Where are you going to take me?"

The question made Mickey smirk widely and mischievously.

"You shall see"

But before Mickey could do anything, his body starts disappearing slowly.

"Damn it, this stupid machine-"

You don't get to hear him finish his sentence as he vanishes completely from your sight.

Leaving you all alone with a war going on the board of the ship, between Maleficent, Elias, and Andrew.

Suddenly, Andrew rushes downstairs with a panicked look on his face.

"Hurry up, I will get on a lifeboat" the redhead shouts.

"You are helping me escape" Andrew nods his head slowly shamefully.

"The only reason I agreed on my brother's behavior is that I don't want to upset him, but, now" he looks into your eyes.

"I need to get you to safety"

You smile at him happily, realizing how kind he truly is.

"May I?"

He offers you a hand politely, which you grab into, leading you to where the safety boat is.

𓆉︎𓆉︎☼︎𓆉︎𓆉︎

The moment the boat hits an island after two days, you regret your life decisions.

You have walked for two hours, trying to search for any type of people, only to find none.

Right now, you are relaxing against a tree with closed eyes, trying to recollect your thoughts about many things.

Like, how your father is the genderbend of Alice in wonderland.

However, your peace doesn't last for long, as you get pulled out of your thoughts by a voice and a sharp spear pointed to your neck.

"Who are you?"

You open your eyes to see a handsome man with tan skin, blue eyes, and snow-white hair.

He is wearing tribal clothes and has one side of his face painted with stripes of blue.

Immediately, you realize who is standing in front of you.

You are in Atlantis, the lost empire.