Hospital

Ally pov - I wanted to yell and scream and tell him, he can't tell me what to do, but I couldn't I don't know why, They already told me it was stage 4 that means there is no hope, why can't he just sign the papers and do the DNA so our son will be with him when I am gone.
I decided I needed to tell him, for once I had to be brave and strong and do something I don't do, that's speak up.

Ally- ummm Xavier

Xavier- yes kitten what is it are you okay

Ally - I am fine. Well as fine as I can be, you need to stop there is no point anymore it's stage 4 ( crying) I know the out come I... Just (crying harder)

Xavier - hey...hey you listen to me never say there is no hope you have me now and I am not giving up on you, if not for yourself, do it for our son.

Ally pov- I look up at him with teary eyes, then look back down maybe that's why his doing this he doesn't want Ziggy it would ruin his reputation maybe he has a girlfriend or someone.
I pull out of his grasp, he looked somewhat hurt but I brushed it off.

Ally - look if this is just about Ziggy and you don't want him because it will ruin you then don't worry about it just take me back to get my son I will go with plan B.

Xavier pov- she thinks I am doing this in hopes she survives and gets better so I don't have to take Ziggy, that's far from the truth I want both of them in my life was she not listen when I told her I have been looking for her and thinking about her non stop.

Xavier- Ally listen to me hunny and listen good, I am doing this for Ziggy but I am also doing it for me I lost you once and I won't lose you again, I will fight this beside you doing everything I can to make sure you come out on the other side but the question is are you gunna fight this, beat the odds.
When I first saw you I was instantly drawn to you, you had every man in my club looking at you and it drove me crazy with Jealousy so I went straight to you making sure you where safe then I took you back to my penthouse I didn't plan to sleep with you cause you where drunk but when you looked at me with those big doe eyes and said make me yours pleading with me, you looked like a cute little kitten and I couldn't deny you.
I wanted to tell you in the morning that you are mine and make it official I wanted everyone to know that you belong to me but come morning you where gone and since I only had your first name I couldn't find you but believe I have tried and never stopped looking, then you came back to me with the greatest gift besides having you back you gave me a son and yes I am still upset and a little mad that you keep two years out his life away from me but I understand why you where scared my reputation wasn't the greatest when it came to women but you kitten are different okay Ziggy and I can't lose you please tell me you will do it.

Ally- I...I don't know what to say no one has ever...I mean.....

Xavier- Just say yes kitten to both....

Ally- both what....

Xavier- kitten say your mine, say you will fight.

Ally- I...I am yours.... I...I ..Will fight...

Xavier- good girl now I won't have to force treatment on you, ( she glares at me it was adorable)
Now kitten you don't need to look at me like that, come on we are here at St James I already informed my good friend Samuel he has made the arrangements already.

Ally- Xavier... I can't....this hospital it's... I can't afford treatment here..

Xavier- kitten we are going to have to work on your listening skills, you and Ziggy have me now, you never have to worry about anything ever again, I am paying and do not open that pretty little mouth of yours if going to argue....
I mean it kitten, do not fight me on this you won't win, come on.

Ally pov- I opened my mouth to speak but one word and look from Xavier had me shutting it, the feeling of warmth and butterflies fluttered my inside, I don't really know him well but just like the first time we meet I feel drawn to him , he makes me feel safe and loved like every thing is going to be okay as long as he is around.
My thoughts go to Ziggy he to was instantly drawn to his dad the way I saw him clinging on to him and cried when we dropped him of, I think he thinks he will never see him again.
I snapped out of it as I hear a man faintly calling my name I look up to see a man who is about Xavier age.

Samuel- hello miss McCann, My name is Dr Samuel Mentoures but you can call me Sam like this fool here.
( Ally giggles at that)
Xavier said he wanted the best treatment for you as you already know it is stage 4 so your going to in for a hell of a fight, but If your ready I will help you win this fight I am not guaranteeing anything I already told Xavier that there is a 5% chance of survival which I know you already know that but your last hospital didn't have it because it was a public hospital but now that you are here we can start.
You will stay here at the hospital for 3 month under going treatment then after that will be home care Xavier said yes and built a clean room in his home so you will receive treatment there and have around the clock nurse that will be taking care of you, that way you can be closer to your son but tell then your going to have to stay here.
Since we already did the DNA there should be no problem with Ziggy been with Xavier.

Ally pov- I Just quietly said okay and remained silent while he and Xavier talked some more then we all left the office and he brought me to one of there private rooms Xavier said it wasn't big enough I told him it was fine I don't need a bigger one but he didn't see it that way.
Sam laughed and told him he would move me when one was available he couldn't just kick a person out of the room cause he wanted it.

Ally- Xavier the room is good really it's okay, but my clothes I have to go back to my apartment to get mine and Ziggy stuff if we are to stay with you for the time bean.

Xavier- there is no time been, your staying indefinitely there is no leaving.
I will go shopping and by you some comfortable clothes to where while you are here okay.
Do you want anything else, just tell me what you want and I will get it.

Ally- you have done more then enough. I am just tried, will you bring Ziggy tomorrow he will be scared his never slept with out me by his side.
Our apartment was only one bedroom so he might have trouble sleeping.

Xavier- Kitten calm down I will be with him he will be fine his a baby, I will take him down tomorrow after lunch you will have treatment in the morning so it will make you sleepy so its best we came after lunch out and I will bring you some clothes too.

Xavier pov- one of the nurses come in with a shaky voice telling me visiting hours are over.
I glared at her and she run but I still went but before I left I leaned down on the bed and gave her a soft kiss on her forehead.

Xavier- see you tomorrow kitten.