Kidnapped

Natasha- what did I tell you daughter, see the The version worked he left her, not even that stupid Doctor could save her, now if he wants her alive he will Marry you, I did this online thing and know I am an ordained minister so I can marry you right away, did you get that right of that pathetic dying rat,

McKenzie- yes mother I got it, but why can I put it on now....
And what if Xavier has the police involed we will go to jail because of the death of those maids and the Doctor.

Natasha- we will not go to jail Xavier won't allow it cause then we will kill the woman he loves faster hahaha, we would have had more leverage if you got their son like I told you too.

McKenzie- I looked mother , I didn't see or know or even hear the little brat.

Natasha - not to worry , I will make a call and see if our inside source will know where there son is..., or better yet why don't we go and ask her haha, I would just love to beat her and pay her back for all or suffering because she just had to come back and ruin everything, if it wasn't for her you would have already been married to Xavier.

McKenzie- sounds like the perfect plan mother, I would just to rip that wig of her head and run a blade through her scalp.

Natasha- I said you can beat her a little, she is already a dying woman and is very weak, if she dies before We tell Xavier what we want then we will lose, so try not kill her.

Ally pov- I slowly open my eyes my body is so weak I can't even lift any of my limbs, what happen, where's Xavier, Unable to move I slowly move my eyes around trying to get a good look, I can make anything out but this raggedy old mattress that I am restrained to not that I needed to be, with the new treatment started it has made me weak because it has to be consistently given other wise the body will give out then I will die, please god don't let me die like this, but if I have to please just hold of until I am in Xavier's arms, I know it might be to late to see my son and say goodbye but as long as I get to see Xavier one last time and tell him I love him I will be okay that I will always be with him and Ziggy ( crying )

McKenzie- hahaha look mother the pathetic dying rat is crying awww poor pathetic you will never live long enough to live a happy life with Xavier and your bastard son but not to worry as soon as I can I will ship your little brat off to a boarding school, the only children that will have it all will be the ones I give him hahhaa....

Natasha- 'Now you filthy little Mutt let me where your son is because if you don't as soon as my daughter marries Xavier your son will meet an unfortunate accident.
Don't want to talk huh? ( this little bitch is starting to test my Patience, So I grabbed her by her hair and pulling her weak and fragile body up towards me, her eyes are barely so I slap her in the face as hard as I can a couple of times, I swear this rat better not die on me before I get what I want, I stood up in frustration because she wasn't responding to me and I keep kicking her over and over again till her body was completely still ' shit... McKenzie your check to see if she is still breathing.

McKenzie- eww why me? She is filthy I don't want to touch her lord know what I will catch

Natasha- just do it , oh and did you email Xavier telling him were to go and what we want dear...

McKenzie- yes mother I did, I didn't get a response yet( I go to check if she is breathing once I felt it I ran out to wash my hands agrr ewww I can't believe I touched her )
She still alive mother I am going to shower and get dressed before Xavier after all I have to look my best...

Natasha- here is a bowl of water for you mutt hhaha can't have you dying just yet hahahaha... enjoy your last moments of life while it last....
Hahahaha..........