Xavier

Xavier pov- 3 months have pasted and the clean room in our house is finally complete, which means Ally can continue her treatment at home and be close to Ziggy and I.
Speaking of Ziggy he is doing well he is completely talking not any real baby talk anymore he is also sleeping in his own room and I couldn't be more proud, I have been working from home but I can't hold off any more of the meetings I have to do face to face.
But that will wait till tomorrow as for today I am gunna take Ally home Ziggy is still sleeping so I will surprise him when he wakes up, but when we get there I will have to tell him his got to make sure his face hands and clothes are complete clean.

( few fours later)

My beautiful little kitten enters our home with me holding her sides tightly she has gotten weaker from chemo Sam told me, its gunna get bad before it gets good, we just have to hang in and stand by her and be strong be the rock she needs to hold her steady.

Ally- w...where Ziggy...

Xavier- his still sleeping baby it's early come here I am going to carry you up to your room I don't want you walking up these stairs I have put an intercom in your room there is three buttons and they will have the head maid which is Katarina if you want to eat or drink you just press the button and she will come same goes for Maria and me okay kitten.
Now as you can see there are 3 doors this one is where your live in nurses will be on call 24/7  they will switch weekly with another two so they can each have a week off at a time to rest.
Then there is your bathroom and of course your walk in closet.
Now I want you to lay here and relax okay I will see if Ziggy is awake so we can have breakfast before I have to go.

Ally- y..your g...going.... Where?

Xavier- yeah baby I have to go to work for a meeting which requires me to be there in person I have been putting it off until I new you would here and your room all set.

Ally- ( pouting)

Xavier- kitten no need to pout I will be back as soon as I am done Okay then if your up for it we can watch a movie and cuddle, how does that sound.

Ally- o..kay.... ( crying)

Xavier- kitten..., kitten what's wrong why are you crying are you into much pain do you some pain relief , tell me baby I don't like seeing you cry...

Ally- I d...don't  w...want to show y...you... I am scared y...you won't want me anymore

Xavier- baby nothing could ever make me stop loving you, talk to me kitten tell me what's wrong...

Ally- M...My hair is...(crying)

Xavier- baby look at me  are you crying cause your lost your hair, shuu shuu hunny my sweet beautiful kitten, your true beauty is through your mesmerising eyes your loving heart right down to your pure soul, to me you are still the most beautifulest woman in the world, but if having hair will make you feel better I will buy you a wig the ones with real hair I will make sure it is here before Lunch, sound good ( she nods her head and smiles at me I reach down and hug her and give her a small kiss on the cheek before I leave to go get Ziggy.

Ally pov - Oh boy I think this chemo treatment has messed with my head I have never acted that way before I never cared when I lost my hair the other two times.
I never cared when my ex would go to work or somewhere and I wouldn't see him I didn't care but with Xavier I did he makes me feel complete.

Xavier pov-  I couldn't help but smile my baby girl was acting like a spoiled little baby when I told her I was going and then with the hair.
I already called this place I know that does it, she said she would bring a few by 12 so she can pick whatever and how many ever she wanted I didn't care I just want her to be happy.
As soon a get to Ziggy's room Maria has already changed him.