Mommy bonding time

Xavier pov- I took Ziggy to go shower and get cleaned up before I take him to spend some time with his mom before later tonight when my parents will take him to Italy no one knows not even Ally does , I hate keeping it form her but with everything going on I don't want anyone to know but my Adam my parents and I .

Xavier- you picked what you want to wear.

Ziggy- yep.

Xavier- okay lets get you dress them mommy is waiting for you we also have more presents for you to open.
Come on lets go see mommy and you can tell her about your party, I know she would want to hear all about it.

Ally pov - Xavier texted me a while ago saying that everyone has left and his just going to get Ziggy all cleaned up and change his clothes and bring him up here.
Apart of me is so happy he got to spend his birthday with his dad and also happy that he got a party it's just usually us I by him one present and we have a cake and play games, from the pictures Xavier showed me he certainly went all out, it kinda made me feel guilty that I could never give him that, maybe me getting sick again was a god sent so Ziggy can get everything he deserves.
I feel so tired and worn out , but when Xavier or Ziggy is with me , I push myself to be stronger in front of them.
I know Xavier keeps saying I can fight this, that he doesn't care what the treatment cost he will see it through the end with me, he said the end would be us having a big wedding and baby sister for Ziggy, our happy family, but I don't think he is thinking logically, I can feel it, it's different this time.
But hey whatever time left I have I will spend it with a happy face surrounded by the one I love Ziggy and Xavier, I know Ziggy is going on a trip with Xavier's parents which I am thankful for because sam said that the treatment I will start isn't going to be easy he said the first few weeks will be brutal, I won't have much Energy for anything, which is why he gave the Idea to Xavier to let Ziggy go with his grandparents they will be gone for about two months I will still face time him as much as I can, but it won't be the same I know I will miss him like crazy, we have never been apart for that long.
I quickly snap out if it and pull my self together as I see the door open and in comes my big birthday boy with the smile on his face.

Ziggy- mommy... mommy I am 3 year old now, Daddy said I am a big boy now

Ally- daddy is right you are a big boy now , but you want to know what?

Ziggy- what?

Ally - ( pulled him closer to me ) you will always and forever be my one and only baby boy no matter what, ( I started peppering kisses all over his face, he keep squirming and giggling asking his daddy for help )

Ziggy- don't hahaha....hehee... just stay there daddy help me heheheh....

Xavier- sorry your on your own buddy. Hahaha
Okay daddy has some things to take care of so I need you to be a big boy and look after your mommy and spend the remaining of your birthday with her, I even got this little cake the two of you can share just like you use to do it.
( I put the cake down and kissed Ziggy on his head then I bent down bringing Ally closer to me so I can kiss her sweet lips whispering in her ear so only he can here, please don't give up we can't lose you. I love you Kitten now you have some fun with our son , I will come back about 7:00 to get him then you and I will have our time to talk more , I gave her one last kiss before I left the two of them.