Aria

Aria pov- I was looking at him intently he looked like his was having a battle with his mind, his eyes have darken his eyes never leave mind, I don't know what to do right now or if I should say something else, should I repeat myself or should I just run out of here, my heart is beating wildly waiting in anticipation for what he will do next.

Xavier- here you can where this take a shower if you like but I never what to see you where that outfit again is that understood, don't even think about arguing with me just change.
( I watch as her eyes widened with shock from what I said but she didn't dare say anything, which was a good thing I don't think my sanity can handle that right now, 'hell I don't even know why I cared so much, why I knocked that guy out or even brought her here, I had my head down low and my hands on my face taking deep breath trying to gain control of myself, I can't explain it but something keeps pushing me toward her no matter how hard I try and forget Aria an uncontrollable force pushes me back towards her. I snap myself back as the bathroom door opens and she slowly walks out of the bathroom my jaw drops at the sight of her and I hate myself for been attracted and aroused by another woman but my Kitten.

I tried so hard to push the thoughts that are telling me to make her mine but my mind is winning the battle as in my friend down there he is always at attention when she is close by and seeing her in my shirt does not help

I see her looking at me attentively, I know she wants answers but I don't really have one.

Aria - Xavier why did you do that back there, I....I can handle myself, ( I see his eyes go even darker if that is even possible I quickly look at my hands so I can say what I need to say and leave it would be better if I go) but umm thank you....anyways.. I should leave , I don't want to burden you any more goodbye Xavier ....( cutoff )

Xavier- lay down you are not going anywhere you will stay here tonight you have had to much to drink and I don't want you to leave in only my shirt and you can forget about what you wore to the club I destroyed already you should never and I mean never leave your home in something like that again do you understand me.

Aria pov- I wanted to say something to tell him he can't tell me that but something is telling me to comply with him its that same voice I near that is telling me to stay with him to love him and Ziggy, I always shake those thoughts away, someone like him would never want someone like me, I am just day dreaming Fantasising about something that will never be but it just makes you feel good to think about.
I go to get up so I can leave cause if I stay I will want to listen to that voice telling me that I need him just as much as he and Ziggy need me which is preposterous totally crazy right..
As soon as I went near the door I get pulled back into the hard chest of Xavier, he grabs my hair pulling it up so I am forced to look at him, he looks at me for minute, I can hear how fast his heart is beating then I get a shock as he smashes his lips to mine demanding Access when I didn't give it he squeezed my ass which had me let out a little yelp, he stuck his tongue down my throat kissing me, I tried to fight against it then that voice again told me to relax and go with it, not be able to fight anymore I gave in and let me tell you in was absolute bliss, he started moving his hands caressing my body I couldn't help but moan.