Zara's threats

Zara pov- Ziggy finally let me go back to work two weeks even though it has been a month since I told him the good new, he stills worries and tells me I am not ready, he still won't have sex with me, I am not trying to sound desperate because I'm not, I mean I haven't had sex before, I don't really know what I am doing, we have done other things which doesn't help it actually makes me more hungry to go all the way and I can't think of anyone better then the man I love.
His been driving me a little crazy at the office always asking how I'm feeling, do I need to go home and he isn't even giving me all the work I use to get, he has another PA and she does most of it which is starting to get to me, I don't want to be Jealous but I can't help it, if the shoe was on the other foot he would have lost it.
He takes her in meetings and says I don't need to go because he doesn't want any stress on me, agrr why the hell did he agree for me to go back to work if he wasn't gunna let me do anything.
I am seating outside a cafe sending out some emails and no Ziggy has no Idea where I am his to busy with Miss perfect miss Tiffany Winthrope ( notice my sarcasm ) agrrr I can't stand her she is so fake and the only one that can't see that is Ziggy.
I snapped out of my day dream range and the sound of my incoming mail I click on it and my blood runs cold.

I am coming for you soon, thanks to a lovely young lady, unlike you a dirty worthless whore, you thought you could escape me think again, I have eyes and ears around you. be ready I will come get you soon and your punishment will be like no other.
By me and the man you will marry.

I didn't need to know who sent this, I already new, who the hell told him, how and god his gunna make me marry Joshua the one who cheated on me because in his words I wouldn't give it up so he got it else where until I Side to be a real woman and give him what he needs and take care of him in every way, his such an Ass I don't cuss much but he is one.
I was so freaked out I let out a scream when arms wrapped around me which instantly made everyone around me look my way , I finally snapped out of it to see a worried looking Ziggy with a hint of anger looking at me.
I am
Still a little shaken up and out of it, Ziggy goes to look at what I was reading I tried to grab it but I am too slow he starts reading I slowly see his vein in his neck pop out, he snaps my lap top and throws it to the ground, he puts one arm around me and the other he has his phone, I am too rattled up to hear what exactly he said but when he ended the call he picked up my now broken laptop and grabs my hand and starts dragging me to the SUV he jumps in the back and puts me in his lap.
Holding me tightly whispering sweet nothings in my ear.
He gently grabs my face making me face him looking into his eyes.

Ziggy- baby girl your okay, I am here and I will never let anyone hurt you okay.
Sweetheart do you know who sent those to you ( I will find out either way but I much rather her tell me )

Zara- umm ( crying) it's my dad....
( I took a deep breath so I could tell the story )
My dad is an evil man he owns a small chain of hotels and be wanted me to marry a man 15 years older then me he had it planned from the time I was born, my mom was against it, so she gave me to her father my grandfather he raised me and my life was good until I was 14 when he died I went into the system then my dad found me at first I was happy my grandfather said I didn't have a dad that my mom never told him who he was so I happily went with him.
That's when he introduce me to Joshua Parker who was 29 at the time he said he sign consent so when I was 16 I will marry him, I was beaten every time I didn't obey, one day this Angel came to me, she said her name was Ally ( I looked at Ziggy and his eyes went wide ) she told me to run she told me where to go, she even told me where my father kept money so I could pay to come here. So that's my story well short version but it's the Important parts.
( I watch him grab something out of his briefcase and he shower me, my eyes instantly became Waze I hate it when I said the  name of the Angel )
Who is this Ziggy?

Ziggy- is this the Angel that came to you?

Zara- yes... but why do you have a picture of her, she wasn't real that was my Subconscious  helping me survive.

Ziggy - no baby, this woman your Angel she is my mother, ( I couldn't help but smile ) she brought you to me for a reason, she did the same thing to my dad and my mom well my mom on earth not in heaven.

Zara pov - I couldn't believe what he said the Angel that helped me escape is Ziggy's mom, wow this is unbelievable yeah I know words, I just looked up at him and smiled resting my head on his shoulders

Ziggy - since you had quite a scare I will leave it for later to ask you why you left without telling me, you know how I worry about you, but we will leave that after dinner.
You don't have to worry about anything okay I will fix this, I will protect you I promise baby ( I kissed the Crown of her head and held her close to me observing everything that has just happened , I don't care if I go to jail I will kill that bastard if he tries to hurt her, I will have Asher look into this )