Ally / Aria and Xavier's daughter

Ally pov - Agrrr!!!  I swear he still treats me like a baby it's so Annoying sometimes my older brother Ziggy is just as bad I think it's cause I was named After his mom, our parents told all of us the story, how she was his first love and he was so heart broken when die that he never let anyone in until my mom came along, they said she was a Angel that came to them both and brought them together she chose my mom to take her place to make my dad and Ziggy happy so when they found out I was a girl they only had one name in mind so my dad and Ziggy are extremely overprotective of me, Markus my other brother who is only a year older he isn't bad, he didn't get mad that I was at the party although he didn't see me kissing Justin, He might of been different and made me go home considering that Justin is his best friend but then again it didn't really mean anything I think, you see we where playing a game of spin the bottle and well it landed on us so we hand to kiss, my first kiss and let me tell you it was amazing but then after the game he was all over Tracy the school whore "yuk I guess he likes her cause he can have sex with her well him and practically every guy at school so disgusting.
I  was so immersed in my own thoughts I didn't hear my door until my dad kept yelling my name, so I rolled my eyes and mumbled something you don't need to know before I opened the door I new if I didn't he would have broken it down, I am surprised he didn't call Ziggy so they could both go off and have a cry that I went to a party like every other kid my age, I swear I will lose it if he is here to tell me his sending me to an all girls school.
After I opened the door without even looking at him I went to sit on my bed starring at the floor like it was the most interesting thing in the world.
I him let out a sigh then he sat next to me calling me once again but I still refused to look at him, I know I shouldn't have said I hated him because I don't no matter what I am a hardcore daddy's girl but he needs to treat me the same as my brother's.

Xavier- princess please look at me, you know how much it breaks my heart when you don't talk to me, I am so sorry okay, I am so sorry, I know I  can be overprotective at times, ( she finally looks at me an rolls her eyes ) okay..okay I am overprotective all the time, I can't help that, your my daughter the only one I have and I....I don't know what I would do if I lost you, especially if I lost you to some little shit that thinks his good enough for you cause to me there will never be any boy in the world that will be good enough for you.
But I will try and loosen up a bit not saying a lot because I know I wouldn't be able to do that but when you are out you must call me ever 30 minutes if you don't I will come find you and you will never be allowed to go anywhere again is that a deal.

Ally - 2 hours ( puppy dog eyes )

Xavier- 1 hour take it or leave it princess

Ally - fine ( big smile) thank you daddy , I love you, so what made you change your mind

Xavier- never mind about that princess just leave it as Someone showed me the light.

Ally- oh the angel Ally who I was named after did didn't she ...

Xavier- ( I let out a deep breath)
Yeah she did ( smile )
Okay sweetheart you okay now, let me see that beautiful smile that always has me wrapped from the moment you where born.
( she smiles big at me ) there it is, you truly are the most beautiful girl in the world which is why I always held you close.
Anyways princess I got to go make things right with your mom.
Lets home she doesn't kill me.

Ally- okay dad I'll see you at dinner, please tell me that Ziggy isn't going to bring that walking STD with him, Markus told me she is pregnant and claims it's his , which I don't think so, how can he be so smart yet stupid at the same time.

Xavier- yes he will bring her and I am aware and no I don't think it's his that and our Angel Ally said it wasn't but tonight is family and to talk about this years fun raising for cancer.

Ally- so you gunna make her take a paternity or one of those prenatal test so we know before the baby comes out.

Xavier- yes I will be doing that but we won't discuss it tonight, I have a feeling she will try and pull something we must play it smart asking without making look like we don't believe her.
Okay my cupcake I will see you tonight at dinner and can you call Markus and make sure his home his not answering my calls.

Ally - sure dad I will see tonight and good luck with mom.

Ally pov - After dad l Left I felt better that he is giving me the chance to have more freedom of course I am not to happy with what he wants but hey I can't complain to much if he is letting me go out now so if I have to call him every hour to give him peace of mind then I will.
I pulled out my phone and text Markus he said he was on his way home now and also gave him a heads up on the tramp Ziggy is with coming, I swear I don't think I can play nice with her I have only meet her once and I can't stand her she is the queen of a gold digging whore and I will never let my brother fall for one of those..
It's time to set a plan in Motion, I won't reveal about her not been pregnant with my brother's baby but I will reveal her as a snake she is.
This is going to be exciting, well two reasons why defacing that whore who's name I don't know and I know my brothers best friend who also works for my dad Asher , hot name right because he is I know he is 7 years older then me and he probably looks at me like a little sister but hey a girl can dream right.