Zara

Asher pov-I am in the room with Ziggy watching my best friend intensely walk back-and-forth constantly pacing, I don't need to a machine to tell me that his heart is beating erratically, I am just happy I got there on time.

( flashback)

I was one my way to Ziggy's resort but I did not expect to see what I saw but I'm glad I did.
I saw a older man carrying Zara out she looks completely out of it, they came out if the back exit.
I wasted no time and I started running towards them, I also called for the security guards, I guess He new he got caught because he dropped her on the concrete and ran towards awaiting SUV.
When I got to her she was completely out bleeding from the head.
I called Ziggy who came frantically running and picked her up he told me to Call his Uncle Sam, he didn't want this to hit the Media. He took her to his car and headed home but not to his penthouse at his parents house.
Sam was already there waiting each one of there faces where full of worry when they saw Zara her head covered in blood Ziggy soaked in it, tears where uncontrollably rolling off my best friends face, I felt helpless if only I got her quick enough none of this would have happened.

( end of flashback )

Asher- Ziggy bro I know you don't want to hear anything but you need to stop you pacing back-and-forth isn't going to help you need to sit down just hold her hand let her know you are with her. ( I put my hand on his shoulder) I'm sorry, I should have got there fast enough, I should have call the security as soon as I saw them.

Ziggy- ( it's not his fault, I shouldn't have left her to go to the bathroom on her own, I promised her I would protect from this man now look what happened I invited him and he took her, yes I know I didn't know his name she never said anything but she also looked at the account but didn't say anything to me that it was him cause if I new I would have never done Business with him I would've made sure she got locked up for what he done to her.) it's not your fault, I shouldn't have never left her side, I didn't know that bastard was her father, it makes sense now why she got so spooked for as soon as she walked in.
But she looked at the profile, she never ( cutoff )
I will explain that, I did some digging like you asked and Mr Ace is really Alfonso Ace Capaci, Zara didn't share his name she has her mother's Maiden name or grandfather raised her, I looked into his death, it was no accident, there is only circumstantial evidence Against Alfonso he got to much bad press so he changed a lot of things like calling him self Mr Ace.
Then that Joshua Parker , he was the man that helped Alfonso change everything, Joshua saw how beautiful Zara's mother was and that they both look a like so he said when your daughter is 16 you will give me permission to marry her.
That is why Zara mother had faked when she would have Zara, she went to see her father got induced and handed her baby to him to raise and to keep safe, Alfonso couldn't find her for 14 years but when he did, Zara's grandfather paid the price.

Ziggy- what about her mother is she still alive.

Asher - doesn't say, I still haven't forgot much except she disappeared a few days after Zara was born.
I will keep looking into it.

Ziggy- thank you, just keep me updated, I want her to have closure and put this chapter in the past behind her. ( just then Uncle Sam and my parents walk in. My dad immediately put his hand on my shoulder giving me a A slight squeeze then my mom wraps her arms around me telling me she will be okay.)
Uncle Sam what does the results say.

Sam - I have her stable, which is a good thing, she will be okay, she was dosed with chloroform mixed  with something else, we are working on clearing her lungs and getting it out of the system.
There is also something else that came up on the results.
S..( cutoff)

Ziggy- "What is it , is okay, please tell me the Cancer isn't back, tell me...( cutoff )

Xavier- son calm down and let him tell you before you jump into conclusions.

Ziggy- sorry uncle Sam I'm just on edge and I am worry about her, dad have they found him yet we have the footage.

Xavier- that can wait, they will find him just concentrate on Zara now, stop interrupting and let Sam tell you what he needs to.

Sam- okay as I was saying Ziggy, Zara is 4 weeks pregnant. T...( cutoff )

Ziggy  - ( I was elated at the news that she was pregnant but that soon turn into worry and concern ) "what is the baby okay. Did sh....( cutoff )

Xavier- Ezequiel Xavier King enough you maybe a grown man but I swear if you interrupt one more time, I know you are worried but you need to let him finish before you jump down his throat, do you understand me.

Ziggy- yes I understand, Sorry Uncle Sam please continue ( I held Zara hand with my right and my left went straight to her belly )

Sam- that's alright I know you are worried for her.
Lucky for you it's still early on in the pregnancy but I can never be 100% until it is born if it cause any damage, but we need to look and do an ultrasound she wasn't bleeding down there which is a good sign but we need to make sure that she is in fact pregnant and the baby is fine so we know how to proceed ( just then one of my nurses brings in the portable Ultrasound machine. I  lift her shirt up and put some jell and start moving the wand around until I hear what I was looking for the heart beat the room instantly goes quiet there eyes are full of tears )
There it is, strong heart beat your baby is a fighter .

Ziggy- ( I looked at the screen while I held her hand bringing it to my lips ) come on baby you got to wake up your missing it, it's our baby the Symbol of our love. ( just then I felt my hand been slightly squeezed I looked down at her as her eyes slowly fluttered open  she looks to me then turns her head slowly and see the ultrasound machine.

Zara- baby......I'm pregnant..( oh god I hope our baby is okay, what happened as I looked up and smile at Ziggy family mostly him the Monitor from my heart goes off and everything that's black once again I just please keep our baby alive