Mommy and son time

(Picture not what I had in mind just imagine him younger and her with no hair)

Ally pov- so many emotions running through my head, I am happy I am married to Xavier his the missing piece to my soul and even happy our son has his father with him now, I always felt guilt that he didn't have him, he is an amazing father and I have never seen Ziggy so happy.
I can't wait to see him.
Just then I see the door noob turning and in walks in Xavier with Ziggy in his arms.

Ziggy- mommy, Mommy I miss you soo much , you kay Mommy, Look I painted you lots of pictures

Ally- mommy's doing much better now that I have my little man.
"Wow baby this is the most Beautifulest painting in the world, "I love It

Xavier- how are you feeling my love , I hope your hungry Martha is bringing a breakfast fit for a queen and these, these are for you wife.

Ally- there beautiful my love thank you.

Xavier- your welcome anything for you baby girl, I hate to leave you too but I have a ton of work that needs to get done so I will leave you too, to spend some time together, I will try and finish up before lunch so we can all have it together, I have already pre programmed the Tv so all your favourite movies will play and if you need anything just let Martha know.

Ziggy- bye...bye... Daddy

Ally- see you soon my love....

Xavier pov- I gave them both a kiss before I left and headed straight into my home office.
As soon as I get in there my phone goes off.

Xavier- Hello....

Eric- Mr king, I have to Informed that McKenzie Reynolds and her Mother Natasha Reynolds have escape custody, one of the woman in there holding cell informed us that she heard them talking about coming after your wife and son, they plan to kidnap them until you agree to divorce Ally and marry McKenzie, rest sure we have every available officer looking for them.

Xavier- what how the hell did that happen, how did they manage that, they had to have help check your surveillance and if anything was a erased bring it to me I will have one of my I.T  guys look into it someone on your end had to get them out.

Eric- I am sorry Mr king , we will look look into it and as soon as we know we will leg you know, but I advise you to hire security for the both of them.

Xavier- Let me know as soon as possible (hangup)

Xavier pov- shit this is not happening, I know McKenzie was a little unstable but she wouldn't stoop this low would she, I...I can't take that chance.
I picked up my phone and called Andrew his my head security.

Andrew- Mr king how may I help you sir

Xavier- McKenzie and her mother Natasha have escaped custody and one of the other inmates all the guards that they plan on going after Ally and Ziggy I need a team to watch over them always..

Andrew- Sir may I suggest something

Xavier- go a head, What is your suggestion?

Andrew- your parents there going to Italy right, so maybe the young master can  go with them it will stay just between us and your parents so no one knows he will be safe there and I doubt they would think that we will make everyone think they are going somewhere else, but Ally will have to stay here given her condition it wouldn't be good for her so I will have a hold team station outside and inside the mansion she will be guarded 24/7 we will not leave her sight.

Xavier- I don't know, Ally will be upset if I send Ziggy away.

Andrew- it wouldn't be forever, you could tell her that his going on a holiday to spend time with his grandparents but don't tell her where.

Xavier- okay will do it but after his birthday so she can have her time with him.

Andrew- Okay I will make it happened until then I will send the security team to protect them.
I will call you back when I have everything set sir bye..

Hangup...

Xavier pov- Next I called Adam I won't say what he is in to but he can track anyone and anything down including two mentally disturbed women

Adam- Xavier so what do I own the pleasure of your call today... what's happening...

Xavier- McKenzie and Natasha Reynolds they tried to kill my wife who as you know has cancer they both manage to escape custody they plan on going after Ally and my son track her down and hold them in one of your special houses and call me when it's done.

Adam- I'm on it your lucky I love you like a brother and I also never did like McKenzie I never knew what you really saw in her.

Xavier- you and I both brother
Talk to you soon( hangup)

Xavier pov- I was seating down going through the last of my paper work I glanced at the time it was 12:30, just in time for Lunch.
Oh god should I tell Ally what's going on I know that she only stays in her room but I know she will know about the army of security.
I leave my office and head straight into her room as soon I open the door I am greeted my loud laugher which just warms my heart.

Xavier- hey you too, having fun mind if I join you.
Martha is also on our way with lunch......

Xavier pov- I walk up to Ally and kiss her lips
And kissed Ziggy's cheek....

Xavier- this is without a doubt the best part of my day spending time with the two of you, having you both in arms. ( I turn to Ally)
Baby girl later tonight, I have to talk to some thing.

Ally- is everything alright Xavier you seem A little worried

Xavier- everything is and will be fine I promise baby come on lets eat, you hungry Ziggy.

Ziggy- always daddy, can I get ice cream after I eat

Xavier- of course but you have to eat all your vegetables or you won't get any ice cream okay.

Ziggy- yes daddy, Promise

Xavier pov- I watch as they eat and played games
Continuing to laugh, I don't have to tell her the hole truth and beside she has been through enough and I will end this quickly Adam is the best he will find them, I know he will...