Six months later and in remission

Zara pov- it's been 6 months and a lot has happened like Ziggy telling me that he loves me I was shocked at first but I new I felt the same way about him, I remember melting in his arms that night and no we didn't have sex or anything in fact we haven't gone that far, it more like just steamy make out Sessions, I have wanted to do more this last two months  but he says that he won't do anything until I am in remission and he knows the cancer is gone well the cancer has been gone for last month and everything including my Energy has gone back to the way it use to be.
I told Sam not to tell Ziggy I know he tells him everything but I wanted to tell him myself today was my last check up and everything is perfect.
I am on my way to Ziggy office to tell him, I would have told him a month ago but I wasn't 100% like I am now.
Sam told me he would take me so right now I am in car with him, he also told me things that happened with his mom his dad was very opened when he older.

Sam- I am glad that boy has found someone like you he needs it, I know he was a lot to take in during treatment but it all comes from a good place, like I told you he lost his mom when he was three it wasn't easy for any of them.
If it makes you feel any better Xavier was way worse ( I looked down remembering the sadness)
Okay honey where here now umm don't tell him i told you the story about what happened to his mom, I thought it would help you truly understand why he is so overprotective.
Oh and to make you feel even better he has never been jealous so overprotective over Sandra, not once.
Alright you go in there and tell him, I know he will be overjoyed and I also know he will get mad at me for not tell him hahah.

Zara - Don't worry uncle Sam I will tell him I told you not to tell you, thank you for everything ( I gave him a hug and we said our goodbyes and I headed into the building , I started walking to the elevators but the lady at reception stopped me, she looked me up and down with pure discuss she must be new filling in for Lacey, I know she went on maternity leave )

Receptionist- where the hell do you think your going, you really think you can use Mr Kings private elevator.

Zara- yes I do , see this ( I showed her the access key card for Ziggy private elevator ) this says I can, that and I work here I am Ziggy PA, well I am still on leave but I will be back soon.

Receptionist- yeah right why would he hire someone that looks like you, I mean Look at me I am drop dead gorgeous and I didn't get a job as his PA so I doubt you did, your probably a stalker and stole it off him.
I am calling security so give me the key card back, so I can personally give it to Mr King ( this rat really expects me to believe her ha the only good to come from her is I have access to his private elevator which leads straight to his office thing couldn't get any better )
Give it to me NO...( cutoff )

Asher - ( I see Zara there by the receptionist, Who is yelling at her, I send a text to Ziggy to get down here ) I would stop if I were you .

Receptionist  Mr  Castello I do apologise for Creating a scene but this woman stole Mr Kings
Key card from his private elevator. I was simply asking for it back so I may give it back to him.
( if anyone will throw this worthless garbage out it's Mr Castello )

Asher- really because I find it very hard to believe that Mr K... ( cutoff )

Ziggy - Asher what the hell is going on you told me to get down here ( at first I didn't see her there, dam she is so small but when I do I become instantly worried )
Zara baby what's going on are you okay, what are you doing here you should be at home ( I took her hand and pulled her close to me, that's when I see the hateful glare from Josefine )
Now will someone tell me what's going on

Josefine- ( I can't lose my job over this, what does he see in her, this isn't over not by a long shot ) umm just a misunderstanding Mr Ki..( cutoff )

Asher- no misunderstanding bro Josefine here was yelling at Zara trying to take the key card you gave her when she worked here even accused her of stealing it.
( I had to hold back my laughter has Josefine's face with completely pale , ha guess she forgot I was still here )

Josefine pov - dammit I forgot he was standing there. This bitch has not been here 20 minutes and she is ruining my life.
I looked over and Mr King would is holding this bitch tightly to him, agrr that should be me.

Ziggy - thanks for tell me Asher I will talk to you later.
( I looked back to Josefine who has gone pale and is now sweating bullets, so she should be how dare she even think about doing that to my baby girl , I don't want to waste anymore time with this woman she has been testing me for the lasted two in half months )
"Your fired pack your things and leave immediately, I will give you 5 minutes ( I called the security to watch her and to make sure she leaves, then I take Zara by the hand and lead her back to the elevator and we make our way back to  my office. )

Hey baby girl are you okay, she didn't upset you did she ( she shook her head and didn't say anything)
Baby tell me why you came all the way yo my office not that I care because you know how much I love having you in my arms but you could get sick and I don't want anything to happen to you.

Zara- umm well that's the thing ( I instantly start to feel better in his arms wrapped around me I looked at him with a big smile on my face )
First don't get mad at Uncle Sam I told him not to tell you, now stop and don't jump into conclusions just listen to what I say first okay.
I am in remission for cancer is gone. ( he looked at me with tears in his eyes and a smile on his face he picks me up and spins me around Kisses all over my face I couldn't help but Giggle)

Ziggy- when did you find out, this is the best news ever happiness day of my life( I kissed her cheek and held her face in my hand she went a little quiet without question. )
Baby when did you find out.

Zara- Don't....be ...mad....okay it was a month ago... then this morning had the last check to make sure everything was gone, I wanted to feel like my usually self before the cancer before I told you and this last two days I have felt more and more like myself so when uncle Sam told me that is was Completely gone I wanted to come right to you and tell you.
( I wrapped my arms around him and jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist he immediately grabbed hold of my arse and help me in place, I pressed a soft passionate kissed his lips if I pull him back I look into his eyes )
Because you are the love of my life and the first person I wanted to share the news with, I knowI should have told you a month ago but I wanted to make 100% sure before  I said anything to you, I Love you so much Ziggy more then any words could Ever describe.

Ziggy- baby I could never be really mad at you, I get it, ( I kissed her lips ) the only thing I care about right now is that your okay, and now sweetheart we can move forward to the amazing future we will have ahead of us, I know I can't see into the future but as long as I know I have you by my side I know our  future will be incredible , Indescribable beside all it will take to make it great is to walking up side you seeing your beautiful smile.
I love you....