Zara's father tries Kidnaps her

Zara pov- I woke up with soreness all over not that I am complaining because last night was the greatest night of my entire life.

( flashback)

Ziggy and I where sitting in the bed cuddling watching a movie.
Light touches and kisses turned heated pretty quick, he slowly took all my clothes off then stripped himself he trailed kisses from my feet to my neck leaving his marks along the way.
Kissing , biting , sucking my honey pot, I was moaning like crazy, I have never felt this exhilarating before.
This is it, the moment I have been waiting for and it's how I want it to be with the man I love.

Zara- Ahhhh mmmmm ohhhhh goddd...... Zigggy.....Ziggy this feels so.....so.....goood...I'mmmm...... cominggg......

Ziggy - you taste so good baby, I could eat you all day and never be full.
( I looked at her face full of pleasure, and the primal instinct in me when you want to bang on my chest like a caveman because I'm the one who pleasured her and put her on pure ecstasy and I will be the only who ever will. )
Are you sure you want this baby....( kiss ) we can't wait if that's what you want cause believe me , you ( kiss ) are worth the wait ( kiss )

Zara- I....want you.....I want you now ...... please take me....make me yours ....

Ziggy- mine forever ( with that I thrusted into her Breaking down virginal walls , she screamed bloody murder in my ear and I hissed in pain as her walls where squeezing my cock so hard. I couldn't wait any more , I kissed her cheeks and started sucking on her sweet pot on her neck to get her mind of the pain ) sorry baby I know it hurts but I swear it will go away, or we can stop just tell me what you want ( thrust ...thrust )

Zara- mmmmm ohhhhh.... Noooo....nooo.... Don't stop....... Keeep going.... I want more.....please give me ....more
( he started thrusting in me even harder , I swear I felt my eyes roll at the back of my head )

Ziggy- baby you feel so good, I just want to stay in side you all day...all night...( thrust... thrust.... , I could feel her walls squeezing tighter her legs start shaking I know she's close so I start increase the speed I grab her ass in one hand and the other I wrap my fist in her hair and started going even harder as she screams my name, her eyes roll at the back if her head and her back archers as she screams my name one last time before her orgasm hits her and she comes all over my cock.
I haven't cum yet so I start to increase my speed the headboard is banging on the wall, are sweaty bodies are glistening in the moonlight that shines through the window. Fuck she looks so good
I can tell she is about to come again....)

Fuck baby wait for me this time understand I want us to ( thrust ...thrust)
Cum together ( thrust )
( I grab both her hands and pin her down as I slam into over and over again )

I'm coming baby...Im coming......

Zara- Me....too.....I'm.....I'm.....ohhhhh mmmmmm ......

Ziggy pov- I new I was close to come so I latched my mouth onto her neck putting both her legs on my shoulders so I could get deeper.
She was screaming and moaning my name it drove me even more crazy , I looked into her eyes and told her I loved her as I came deep inside her.
I rolled her on top of me and held her in my arms, I didn't want to pull out and break the connection if I had it my way, I would never pull out of her.

( flashback over )

Zara pov- yep that sums up my night, I did wake up early for a bit but I was so tired and worn out.
I grab my phone to see a text from Ziggy

Baby I am sorry , I wasn't there when you woke up but I had an important meeting that couldn't be canceled or pushed back, I didn't want to wake you u because I knew you would be sore.
There are some tables and a glass of water on the table which should help easy the pain.
I told the maids to bring you your food when you woke up, I will see you when I get home my love.
We can go out to eat or we can stay home and watch a movie and order in.
Just tell me know what ever you decide.

I couldn't help but smile, I took the the tables he left and soon the maids came in and gave me my food, after I eat I decided to have a shower, it was a little hard to walk but the pain eased as the hot water from the shower hit my skin.
After I showered I checked where Ziggy's meeting was and it was the resort that was not too far from here, I have never been there but I know they share land with the Hotel that's there which is why Ziggy is going to join because they will both profit from it.
I wanted to surprise him and meet him there, I have also being working hard on this on the only thing that it shows is that his name is Mr Ace, he says that's just want he goes by there is no first name or picture, which is weird but I brush it off and head down stairs to the elevator so I can leave, Ziggy has only been there for 20 minutes so I can still catch him there meeting like these go for hours believe me I know.
Once I get there I make my way to his office, I new I should have knocked but I just wanted to see Ziggy and be close to him, no in that way at least not know because he will have a potential business partner in there for what I didn't expect to see the last man I ever wanted to see my father.
My blood run cold once again and I know I completely blanked out, unable to say anything.
The only thing I caught was my father's evil smirk as he exited the office.

Ziggy- baby.....baby....what's wrong you looked like you saw a ghost...., talk to me sweetheart tell me what's wrong.
( As the meeting was ending and we where saying are goodbyes my office door opened, I was going to go off and who ever thought that they could just barge into my office without knocking but when I notice it was Zara but anger disappeared and it was replace with happiness then worry because when she saw Ace she went completely blank and fear was written all over her, what the hell scared her so much did one of my employees do something to her if so they will pay, she still hasn't responded and I've been going on for five minutes , I did the last thing, I new would snap her out of it I pour cold ice water on her, she looked at me then latched herself onto me holding me tightly crying )
Baby girl I can't help you unless you tell me why your crying.

Zara- M...My.....father.....

Ziggy- what about him, did he send you another Email... if so I will have Asher look at it will find him and make him pay.

Zara-  no....he .....( crying) you.....

Ziggy- slow baby take a deep breath and tell me

Zara- The man you where with....he ....his my father......( crying)

Ziggy pov- what he is her father no wonder why she is so scared, I swear I will use all my power to make him pay.
( I grabbed her face and made her look at me )
Listen sweetheart I will never let anything happen to you now why don't you go wash your face or even have a shower it will make you feel better, then I will order us some lunch later okay, look baby now we know who he is I will make sure he doesn't hurt you.

Zara pov -I just nodded my head unable to say a word, Ziggy kisses my temple and I make my way to the bathroom, I need to get myself together I don't need Ziggy worrying about me anymore then he already does.
I was in the bathroom I grabbed a face towel and wet it as I out it on my face to clean it up an arm comes around my neck and they rip the towel of my face and replace it with a cloth as I breath it in I start to feel dizzy and I can no longer see straight nor can I walk, I do feel myself been picked up and who ever has me is using the Emergency exit.
My head feels like it weighs a tonne But I managed to look up and see who has taken me.
I want to run immediately but I can barely move any part of my body whatever was on that cloth has left with the inability to move, my heart races more and I am scared, I can feel my eyes getting heaver and wanting to completely shot I try to fight it, Ziggy......help.....
I now we are outside as I feel bright light shine on my eyes, but he moves and for a moment the sun has been blocked that's when I think I see Asher..... I reach my hand as much as I can then everything goes black, I just pray Asher saw me .