Family dinner and chaos p2

Xavier pov- I install the camera in my office just to see what she would say, if she would do it no questions ask or put up a fight according to Aria she already did when she told her which tells me Our Angel was right it isn't his baby but we still need prove that and something about her rubs me the wrong way like she is up to something even worse but I guess we will find out soon enough Sam said he will have the results in a week.

( inside Xavier office Sam and Sandra)

Hello Miss Cristario I Presume, my name is Dr Mentoures I will be preforming a prenatal test I have a medical table set up right there as you can see, you can go ahead and lay down and lift your shirt up.
I will run through the procedure with you step by step you have nothing to worry about.
( I walk up to her she has a scroll on her face I can tell she didn't want to do this which leads me to believe that Xavier suspicions where right but I will lead that to the results Xavier maybe my friend but I would never fabricate the truth .)
Okay Miss Cristario you may feel a slight pinch and a but of pressure ( Once I see where I need to go I insert the needle and proceed to take some Fetal cells. )
Okay all done we will have the results in a weeks time.

Sandra- look you seem like a smart man so I am going to level with you and make you an offer.
The results will say that Ziggy is not the father but I will give you 20 thousand when I get the results and once I am married to Ziggy and we have the baby I will give you 5 million dollars all you have to do is make sure that the results says that he is the father, ( I see him smirk and that is all I need to know that he is on the same Page I am ) I will see you in a week then. ( I walked out of the office, the first thing I saw was Ziggy with an extremely angry expression on his face, Aggrrr Is he still pissed that I hit his sister, Jezz he needs to get over it and not baby her, it was her fault she made me do it.

Ziggy -Dean is here to take you back to your apartment, I have business to
Discuss and our family dinner, I wanted this to be the time my family got to know you but you had to ruin it so you need to go.

Sandra - what... but why My place I always stay with you, I hardly go home anymore.

Ziggy- I know that but after what you did to my sister I need some time alone to think.
( I kissed her on her cheek and walked back into the dinning room where my family has been waiting, I didn't give her time to protest, I need more time to think if my feelings for her are Worth it )
Hey guys, umm look I am sorry about everything that has happened I didn't know that would happen, I don't know what is wrong with her, I will have to have a serious talk with her but not know I need time to cool of and think.

Xavier- You have nothing to apologise for son it isn't your fault, now enough about that let us eat and we will discuss how this years charity gala will go.
The fun raiser of course will be held during the day because it's family fun and the gala at night it will start a little earlier this year because some of the sponsors suggest for each put a priceless artefact up for auction and the money will go to help those families you have cancer and don't have the funds to  pay for treatment it will be covered along with the care of there love ones especially the single parent house hold, what do you think we have one month so we need to talk to our clients and see if they will donate to the auction.

Ziggy - sounds great dad, I will call Zara and get here to arrange a meeting with our top clients and business associates.

Xavier- that's a great Idea and don't forget next Monday at 4:30 you need to head to St James they need you to go over there and look at the floor plan to expand.

Aria- yes and I have some toys that I got for the children at the hospital so when you go there you can you drop them of for me.

Ziggy- Sure mom be happy too, ( I love going there and spending some time with those kids, no matter how bad there cancer is or how sick they feel they always manage to still smile, mostly to there family, I guess even as kids all they want is there loves one to be happy even if it means putting on a bit of a show, I don't remember to much of my mom but I know dad told me no matter how bad it got she always had a smile on her face, especially for me.
My family and I continued to discuss about the upcoming charity event and also brought up the party they will
Be throwing me, its where my dad will hand over the company to me, he thinks I am ready, he told me he will do it on my 21th birthday.
Apart of me was excited but the other part was worried that I will screw up I never had that kinda doubt before I guess because dad still works there well part time he only ever comes in for important meetings but other then that he leave it to me and knowing he was there if  someone happened I know he would fix it, truth be told I didn't think he would give it to me this quickly, I thought maybe in a few years yeah but not know, I know I am sounding like a big cry baby pussy little bitch, I am not scared to run the company, I know I can do it , I'm simply a little worried that I might maybe one day screw up something with a client forget important information and my dad's company goes down in flames, I know that wouldn't happen well as long as I have Zara she is brilliant, she never misses a beat , she always gives me the run down on all clients and reminds me again, I always have a lot of things going on so sometimes I do forget.
The only thing I would want to change is that on Monday's and Friday's she has to leave early the only thing she said it was a personal matter but he will never affect her work and it doesn't, I tried asking dad but he said if she didn't tell me then it's not his place too he has to respect her decision and I should to so at that point I did let in go even though I did really want to know.