Hospital

Xavier pov- As soon as The ambulance came I got in there with her and Samuel my parents said not worry about Ziggy they will watch him, they told me they would stay permanently if I needed them
And I do more then ever, I can't lose her I just can't. S....she came back even if it was for me just to take Ziggy, this woman has consumed my every thought for over 2 years.
As soon as we get to the hospital I get all stares.

Xavier- I want a private suite for her and all the best doctors working on her she ready has one but I want them all, if anything happens to her I swear I will blow this fucking hospital and everyone in it, you save her you all ready dam well know money isn't a problem.

Samuel- Xavier calm down I know your stressed and worried about her.
But threatening all these people will not help been poisoned isn't her only issue, you need to remember what I told you, about her chances.

Xavier- I know that, it doesn't mean it will happen people survive this shit all the time and she will too she can't leave me ( crying) I ... I just got her back s..she can't.... And why the hell are you bringing this up now.

Samuel- you saw her before Xavier it's taking it toll on her and it's not working I wanted to talk to you about other options there is this experimental drug and treatment it's expensive I know that's not a problem for you only 3 people have gone through it they had the same stage 4 cancer and she does but it's up to you.

Xavier- what where the result of the 3

Samuel- 1 survived, if you don't want to try it we can continue with the chemo and radiation therapy but the way she is now don't know how much more she can take, do you want to discuss this with her, if she does the experimental drugs and treatment it will be less invasive and won't take a lot of her she would probably have enough energy to do things with Ziggy.

Xavier- go head with that treatment and let me know as soon as they are finished I need to see her and been beside her.

Samuel - I will, it shouldn't take much longer I flashed everything at the house they will just run some blood work.

Xavier pov I sat down in the private waiting room my tears pour down uncontrollably my heart is racing my breathing becomes laboured.
The news Samuel told me hit me hard I guess I put it behind me and decided she wasn't going to go die and I will never lose her, I new she gotten paler and she was sleeping a lot more she lost a lot weight but I just couldn't say it, I couldn't think like that, that's my baby girl and if they clear her tonight we will be married tomorrow nothing is going to change I meant what I said to her even if we have to marry here I would I just want her to be my wife.
My heart still racing as I kept pacing back and fourth trying to control myself from storming in that room and taking my baby in my arms so I can make her feel safe and Secure, I know she is scared but not her self she said she is only scared for Ziggy and then she said for me too know and that, that did something to my heart.
Just then Samuel comes walking up to me.

Xavier- how is she, she okay did you get everything out of her system can I see her now when will she be allowed home.

Samuel- wow Xavier calm down she is fine everything is out of her system she is lucky you got to her when you did and I was there.
We will keep her over night for observation she can leave tommrrow morning or afternoon so the little wedding will still be on and I will be there.
I am happy for you, I promise I will do everything in my power to make sure she lives so you all can have long and happy life together and make much more babies.

Xavier- thank you Samuel, I know you will and I appreciate it. Now if you will excuse me I need to see my baby girl.

Xavier pov- I walk straight into her room her eyes found mine and tears started pooling in them and she started to cry out loudly.

Xavier- shuu.. shuuu baby I am here, I'm here I am not going anywhere, how you feeling do you need anything.

Ally - s...she ... said that, I was in the way and she will help me die quicker and before I could press the button she put the stuff in my IV and then you came and Samuel, I ...( crying )

Xavier- don't worry baby she will never hurt you she and her mother will go away for alone time
And I never will ever be with her okay, you, you are my only do you understand me.
Tell me you will still marry me tomorrow.

Ally- Are you sure you still want to marry me.
W..what if I do... ( cutoff )

Xavier- don't you dare finish that sentence.
Look at me I love you and I want to marry you I told you before even if its for a few hours days months or years I want you and only you to be my wife so tell me you will still marry me.

Ally- yes I will, I love you Xavier

Xavier- And I love you and can't wait for you to be my wife ( kissed her lips tenderly )