Ally's shopping trip with Asher

Ally pov - I was so excited because my brother Ziggy was spending the hole day with me, he said he was taking me shopping, I don't really care about all that material stuff sure it's nice but I just love spending time with him , since he started working for our dad he hasn't been able to spend time with us then there was also that bitch Sandra but she doesn't matter anymore because the truth came out and he opened his eyes and saw the person she really is.
I hope he he ends up with Zara and doesn't scree things up with her.
As I was getting ready Ziggy sent me a text saying he can't make it, I felt my tears slowly coming down my face but my tears slowly went and excitement and nervousness came next because he told me Asher was taking me instead.
"Oh god why him, I always blush uncontrollably around him, I have always had the biggest crush on him.
Ziggy told me he was gunna be here in half an hour, great just great.
Okay Ally this is fine, you may have a crush on him but you won't act like a love sick fool after all he only see you as a baby sister that's all nothing will ever happen you really need to put this crush aside, maybe if I start dating someone else my feelings will go away on there own, yeah that is what I will do.

Asher pov - as soon as I got to her house I was greeted by her dad we talked for a bit and he made sure to give me the talk about making sure no boy comes near her, as if I would let that happen she is mine, well not completely yet as she is still to young but when she is l enough she will be and I will be happy to make sure that no little fucker even looks her way, which will be hard because she maybe 15 but she is incredibly beautiful and sexy I always have a hard time controlling myself around her, which is stupid of me to volunteer to take her by myself to the mall, because it will be just the both of us.
As Her dad was talking to me I completely zoned out as she came walking down the stairs looking like a true goddess anAngel my Angel and I will do anything I have to, to keep her for myself, I will scare and case any little boys that think they can have her.
I was snapped out of my thoughts as she tap me on my shoulder.

Ally- Asher.....Asher....hello , I am ready we can go now, ( I turned to my dad ) I'll see you later dad..

Xavier- I will see you later cupcake, be sure you stay by Asher and don't wander of on your own.

Ally- Jezz dad I am 15 I am not a baby anymore, If I want to wander around the mall I will...I can do ...( cutoff )

Asher - Don't worry Uncle Xavier she won't be wander around anywhere I won't ever let her leave my side ( I looked at her pouty face and smirked, if she thinks I will let her go wandering where she pleases on her own she has another thing coming )
We will be back before dinner , come on princess lets go, your brother gave me his card so you can buy whatever you want and I will also buy whatever you want princess, you special day is a few days away and I need to spoil my princess ( I just smiled at her taking her hand , then it hit me I said my princess, hopefully she won't think anyone of it, I can't let her know at least not yet, I don't want to scare her she is still so young and innocent that and she probably views me as another big brother after all her brother Ziggy is my best friend and our birthday is on the same day, but when the time is right then she will now that she is mine then we will get married and have lots of beautiful babies, I know I sound like I am getting ahead if myself but I can't help it especially when it comes to her.

At the Mall

Ally pov - I was looking around the mall We have been here for a little over an hour and the guards that where with us are holding my bags, Asher brought most of it I think I only used Ziggy's to buy two things then he put Ziggy card away and only used his I tried to protest and even tried to use the card that my dad gave me but he snatched it if me and put it away, I got the most hateful looks from all the woman ones that where shopping and ones that worked there, they kept starring at Asher licking there lips they even tried to flirt with him but he shot them all down.