Baby shower/ gender reveal

( time skip )

Aria pov- I am currently 8 months pregnant, I wanted to know right away as soon as we could find out but Xavier insisted that we do things the right way and wait for the baby shower and have the reveal then and today is the day, I am so excited I can't wait to find out especially since It will get me out of the room, Xavier has kept me on bed rest only letting me walk to the bathroom and back to the bed I am been going a little crazy, I was only suppose to be on bed rest for 3 months but his keep me on best rest since we found out he is also been working from home to keep and eye on me and when he has to go to a meeting he makes sure someone is watching my every move 24/7, even Ziggy has become just as protective of me, lol the little shit even tattletales on me hahah its cute though he is like a mini version of his dad.
I love him so much I feel so much love from them even if it gets a little to much at times, I wouldn't change it for the world I am over the moon happy they came into my life and I am forever great full to the Angel Ally for trusting me to make her too loves hole again.

Xavier- Hey bunny you ready, do you need any help ( I noticed she is already dress looking as beautiful as ever but she doesn't have any shoes on, she looks at me to her feet with a pout she may complain that I don't let her do anything and treat her like a baby but the way she is acting now I know she loves it, I grab a pair of her flats and put it on her feet then I grab her by her face kiss her passionately then help her of the bed )
Here baby put this on We wanted to surprise you.

Aria pov- I let him put on the blind fold then I feel him pick me up bridal style and carry me with ease down the stair which surprise me, I mean I am huge how can he carry me like a
Weigh noting.
Once I feel my feet firmly touch the ground he takes the blind fold off and every one shouts congratulations, I see my best friends Andrea, Susan and Ryan and Philip they all come over and greet me with a big hug. Ziggy comes and wraps his little arms around me and asked if I like it, I was so overwhelmed with pure joy and happiness from everyone around me that I didn't even look around, I scan the room and I am in awe it was amazing.

 Ziggy comes and wraps his little arms around me and asked if I like it, I was so overwhelmed with pure joy and happiness from everyone around me that I didn't even look around, I scan the room and I am in awe it was amazing

Aria- I love it sweetie it's beautiful thank you, thank all thank you, I love it

Ziggy- your welcome mommy

Aria- ( I instantly started crying when he said that, I think I scared him a little cause his eyes started to water , I wrapped my arms around him and held him close before I spoke )
No...no ... sweetheart this aren't sad tears there happy tears.

Ziggy- so you don't mind me calling you that then...( I fiddle with my fingers looking down, my mommy in heaven said she would be my mommy on earth now, that I don't need to feel bad about calling her that because she said she sent her to us)

Aria- of course I don't mind, I love you so....so much...( I started kissing him all over his face causing him to start giggling)

Andrea- okay everyone gather around could the mommy to be and big brother and the daddy come over here so they pop the balloon and reveal what they are having....
One ready
1....
2...
3...
Pop it....

Aria pov- Xavier and I let Ziggy pop it ,
Blue confetti flew out and Ziggy's face lit up he was so excited he started running all around screaming with so much joy that he was gunna have a little brother, Xavier wrapped his arms around me kisses the side of my neck softly and whispered in my ear.

Xavier- after he is born we are have another one, I need a little princess, she will be daddy's crowned jewel.

Aria- really Xavier, I haven't even had this one yet and your talking about another one.

Xavier- yep I sure am , I got you pregnant the first time and I know I will get you pregnant again just as fast I am just letting you know what is gunna happen bunny...( I kissed her pouty lips, I am happy about having another son because that will mean I will have two extra eyes to protect the princess that will come)
Come on lets you something to eat you must be hungry.

Aria- I am Starving, let me just get Ziggy so he can eat to

Xavier- don't worry he will eat but right now he is busy playing around with the other kids telling them that his getting a little brother , his to excited he won't eat just yet, but he will, his a big boy he will go to the food when he is hungry, you worry to much.

Aria- I worry to much huh, said the man that has kept me on bed rest since he new I was pregnant .

Xavier- that's different baby, now come on lets get you both feed. ( I wrapped my arms around her and lead her to the table wear I her down. I started piling food on her plate and brought it to her she reached over to grab a spoon but I stopped her)
Let me feed you bunny.

Aria- I can feed myself you know that right, I'm not a baby

Xavier- I know you can feed your self but why do it yourself when you have me, oh and your are my baby and I have to take care of you. ( she started laughing at me when I cooed at her and pinched her cheeks, god she too adorable)

Aria- thank you Xavier , ( I looked into his eyes as my own eyes started to water , Dam pregnancy hormones)

Xavier- why are you thanking me more baby and please don't cry you know I hate seeing you cry.

Aria- I'm thanking you for anything you have done for me, everything you have given me , I honestly didn't think this would be my life but I am internally grateful to you, Ziggy and of course the Angel Ally for bringing us together and making us complete.

Xavier- ( I kissed her lips and starred into her eyes unable to find the right words at the moment)
She really is our Guardian Angel isn't she, baby you don't ever have to thank me for anything the only thing I ever want for you is to be happy and for you know that I love you with all my heart.
( My heart was beating in my chest rapidly I took her hand and got on one knee)
Aria , I want you to know how much I love you and how happy I am you came into Ziggy and I life and our life won't be complete without you in it, now what I am about to ask you, I don't want you to think that I am only asking cause you are pregnant cause that is the furthest from the truth. I am asking because you complete my heart so Aria will you marry me

Will you be my wife , become the legal mother of Ziggy and adopt him and make the both of us the most happiest people on earth

Aria- ( I started crying )
Yes.....I...will....

Xavier pov- as soon as she said yes I took her in my arms and kiss her lips slowly yet passionately

Xavier- mine forever