Chapter Nineteen

Stephanie's P.O.V
I woke up to the sound of my phone. I checked it,trying not to wake Calum up, Looks like I had a missed call from ( what ever number) ##########. I listened to the voicemail." Hey Stephanie, well is it me Madeline, you probably don't want to hear from me, but I needed to tell you if you could not tell Harry I called I wanted to ask you something but you did not answer ,you probably want to hear this, I left him I am single with two kids but instead of him leaving I left him, hope you are happy with Calum, fYI you do not have to call me back." Then I heard the beep. She sounded sad, yes she sounded likes bitch, like why would that make my happy. Maybe I should call her back? The next thing I knew, the number was dialling. "Hello?" She answered. " Um h-hey Madeline, U-um just wanted to call you back and see if you needed anything,you sounded like you need someone to talk to." she let out a sigh." Not someone, I need someone who has had their heart broken, he did not cheat or anything but he did do something unforgivable." then I started to wonder what he did." What happened?" "He locked Mason in a little room we have under the stairs and he starved him and beat him. But He did nothing to Darcy so I know something happened with them two." Wtf, What is wrong with Harry is he crazy or something? I knew he wanted a daughter,but I never thought he would take it this far."oh my god, I am sorry, I don't know what to say," "It is not your fault. Any way I wanted to ask you if Harry calls you if you can not tell him I called or tell him where I am. I know it is unlikely he would call giving that he does not even want custody of Edward." "I know it is unlikely, but I won't tell if he does call." "Thanks." Then she hung up. Since I could not go back to sleep, I just went downstairs and watched Tv until Cal and Edward woke up.
Harry's P.O.V
I woke up to a sharp pain in my hand. I looked down and saw dry blood and pealed skin. I got up and ran down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a knife and went to were I stuck the little bastard. I swung open the door and saw the mattress where he slept and cried at night. I stuck the knife in part of it and slashed through. I kept going and going and going until it felt like I hit something. I shoved my hand in the mattress and I felt something. I pulled it out and saw it was a gun. I noticed that there was a paper tied to the handle of the gun. I looked at the paper and saw it was a note.
~to the little bastard, if you find this, this means you have gone crazy and ripped the mattress, well do both of us a favour and stick this to your head and pull the trigger.~
I smiled to myself and ran back up stairs and packed a bag. I filled it with some cloths and my important stuff.(if you know what ever Harry packs when he is going some where 😋) I walked down to the basement and went to my shelves. I grabbed my big pocket knife and put it in my back pocket, I grabbed my little one and put it in my sock. I grabbed the bag behind the shelves and opened it." Perfect, exactly the way I left it." I said smirking to myself. I saw all my weapons then I zipped up the bag and grabbed it and carried it back to the room. I grabbed my stuff, put on my shoes, then grabbed my keys and went to my car. I drove all the way to Madeline's parents house. I got out the car and knocked on the door."Hello? Oh hello Harry." Her father said." Hello Mr.(can't think of a last name), how are you?" "Good." "I came by to see if you knew where Madeline was." He put his lips in his mouth.( you know that face you do when you are trying to think of a lie)" N-no, I have no idea." Then I walked right in and shut the door." W-what are y-you doing?" "Now I am going to ask you one more time. Where is Madeline?" "I said I-I have n-no idea." I grabbed my knife and put it to his throat." No more Mr nice guy." Then I slashed his throat and let him fall to the ground." I will do what ever it takes to find her and get my princess back. Then I heard a gasp. I looked up and saw her mother standing in the hallway." You really should not have seen that. Now you must go too." I said walking up to her." N-no please, p-please stop. I promise I won't tell anyone." She said slowly backing away."People should not make promises they know they can't keep." She started running, but I chased her all the way to their room. She ran to the nightstand and pulled open the(I have no idea how to spell it) and pulled out a gun. I grabbed my little knife and threw it at her hand and the gun fell out of her hand."AHHH. OH MY GOD!" she yelled in pain. I walked up to her and pulled the knife out."OWW p-please s-stop." She pleaded." Daddy kill her." I heard Darcy say."She needs to die." " But she said she won't tell." " Do it." " But." "I SAID DO IT." Darcy yelled. I grabbed the gun and held it to her head and pulled the trigger. She fell tithe floor with blood coming from under her head and hand." Darcy?" Then she was gone. "You took way to long." I looked up and saw the bastard." So if Darcy told you to do something that was a matter of life and death, would you really take that long?" "OF COURSE NOT. I WAS JUST NOT READY." "That is no excuse, next time Darcy will have to pay for your slowness." "DIE!!" I said pulling the trigger again and again, but it never hit anything.