Chapter Thirty Three

A Week Later

Stephanie's P.O.V

Calum has been acting weird this past week. He is always on his phone.'' I am going to take a shower."He said. He put his phone down. When he left I grabbed his phone. I unlocked it and looked at his messages. Why is he texting Rossely?

To Calum From Rossely: We need to talk!

To Rossely From Calum: No we don't! Just forget all about what happened!

To Calum From Rossely: You do not have to respond just listen

What is Rossely going on about now?!

To Calum From Rossely: I am pregnant

WHAT?!

To Rossely From Calum: WHAT?! 😱

To Calum From Rossely: I am going to get an abortion so don't worry

To Rossely From Calum: YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!!! YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE BIRTH TO THE BABY AND I WILL BE THERE TO HELP YOU!

To Calum From Rossely: What about Stephanie?

To Rossely From Calum: I will figure that out later. Meet me at Starbucks in 20 min okay?

To Calum From Rossely: Okay

Wtf! Why did Calum not tell me?! She is pregnant with my boyfriends baby! I know what to do.

Calum's P.O.V

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist( To all the Calum girls, 😏 I know what you are thinking, CONTAIN YOUR SELVES! 😆) I put both my hands on each side of the sink and looked in the mirror." What have you gotten yourself into Calum?" I walked out side the bathroom to get dressed. I pulled out son cloths when Stephanie walked in." Hey." She said as she walked up to me." Hey. I am going to get dressed and meet the boys." I lied." Can't you just stay with me? Edward is not here so it is just the two of us." She whispered in my ear as her fingers gently traced over my chest." That sounds amazing but I have to go." I said as I grabbed her hand and kissed it." You know you don't have to." She said as she tried to kiss me but I turned my head so she kisses my cheek." Yes I do so can you please get out so I can change." I said as I pulled away from her." Why can't you just stay here with me?" She said." What is wrong with you today? I have to go so let me get dressed so I can go." I said." Maybe another time?" I asked." What ever." She said as she left the room and she was sure she slammed the door. I got dressed and put my shoes on. I walked out side the door and saw Stephanie on my phone." Ever heard of fucking privacy!" I yelled as I grabbed my phone." I was just-" She started." Just what?! Going through my phone?! You don't see me going through your crap!" I yelled as I ran outside the door.

I got in my car and drove to Starbucks. When I got there, I got out of my car and walked in. I saw Rossely sitting down with her hands her her stomach. I never realized until now that she was actually really pretty. Calum snap out of it! I walked up to her and sat down." H-hey." I said to her." Hi." She said as she bit her lip. She looks so cute doing that. Calum stop!" So what are we going to do?" She asked me." I don't know but I do know you are not getting an abortion." I said as I grabbed her hand. Her hands are so soft." What about Liam and Stephanie? It would be easier to just get one." She said as she pulled her hand away." We will figure it out." I said to her." I have to go." She said as she got up and walked out the door. I put my head in my hands when I felt my phone buzz.

To Calum From Rossely: Don't worry, I will not get an abortion.😊
To Rossely From Calum: Thank you so much! 😃
I got up and went back to my car with the biggest smile on my face. Yes I love Stephanie but my unborn child is more important. I just hope Stephanie and Liam can understand.
Rossely's P.O.V
I was on my way to Andrea's house. I knocked on the door and Andrea opened it." H-hey Andrea." I said with a nervous smile." Hey." She said." Can I come in?" I asked her." I don't know. I am still pretty upset." She said as she crossed her arms." Please, we need to talk." I pleaded." Fine. Get in here." She said. I walked in." Love, I am going to take James out to go get some ice cream." Luke said to Andrea." Okay bye." She said to Luke." Bye." He said as he kissed her cheek." So what did we need to talk about?" She asked as she got up and walked to the kitchen." Well, how can I put this?" I said as I stared biting my nails. She got some water then started drinking it." I am pregnant and it is Calum's baby." I said then she spit out the water." What?!" She yelled." I said-" I started." I know what you said! How do you even know it is his?!" She asked as she cleaned the water up." Because, the last time Liam and I had sex was about two to three weeks ago which I would have know I was pregnant if I was but Calum and I had sex two to three days ago." I said to her." Did you take a test or see a doctor?" She asked." Well no but-" I started." But what? Let's go take you to the doctor to find out for sure!" She yelled as she grabbed my hand and she took me to the doctor.
Darcy's P.O.V
( IK it is been like 100000 years since I talked about Darcy and Harry and all them but HERE THEY ARE! 👊💨)
Patricia, baby Darcy and I were staying at a hotel. It was so boring." Patricia! I am bored! I want to play with Mason!" I yelled then baby Darcy woke up from her nap and started crying. Patricia picked her up and rocked her." I know you do but Andrea and Luke are taking care of him." She said." I hate you!" I yelled a crossed my arms." Darcy stop telling me that! That is rude!" She yelled to me." You are not my mum and you do not tell me what to do!" I yelled then started crying." Why are you crying?" She asked as she placed Baby Darcy down." I don't like you! I want my Daddy and my Mummy!" I cried." I thought you did not like your Mom( Patricia is not British)." She said to me." I like her more than I like you!" I cried and kicked her in the shin." Ow!" She yelled." I don't like you either but I can't just leave you in the street!" She yelled." Why not?!" I yelled as I turned my head." What was that?" I asked." What was Wh-" She was cut off by a loud banging at the door. She walked up to the door and looked through the peep hole. She gasped." We need to go." She put all are things in our bags." Why?" I asked but she kept packing. The bangs kept getting louder. She grabbed me and baby Darcy. There was a porch door and we were on the other side. We were on the bottom floor so we cloud just climb the fence and we would be out of the hotel." Where are you taking me now?!" I yelled. She climbed the fence and tried to reach for me." Grab my hand!" She yelled." No!" I yelled and sat down." Please Darcy!" She begged." Only if you promise to bring Mason if we go!" I yelled. The front door busted open and a man with a black mask on his face walked in looking for us. I gasped." Okay I promise now stand up and grab my hand!" She yelled. The man saw me. I locked the door so he could not get out. I ran to her hand and she pulled me up. We ran to her car and we drove away.
Harry's P.O.V
They got away! I pulled off my mask and kicked the glass door. It put a crack in it. I went back to the front door and ran back to my car when I saw Darcy holding Baby Darcy in her hands." Daddy! Save us!" She yelled as Baby Darcy cried." I am trying where are you?!" I asked. Save us!" She yelled again. I tried to grab her then they disappeared." I will find you Patricia!"