Chapter Thirty Sven

Two Months Later

Rossely's P.O.V

" Calum! Let me help!" I winged. He laughed." Sorry love. I don't want you to hurt yourself or baby Genesis." Calum said as he kissed me on the cheek. He placed his hands on my now seven month baby bump." Ew your all sweaty." I said. He was almost done with the nursery. He only let me paint! But it ended up perfect in the end. I loved the nursery. The walls were pink and gold. The whole thing was pink and gold! I loved it so much! I always sit in there when ever I have time.

Later That Night

I was sitting on the couch watching TV with Calum. Both of our hands were on my baby bump. Genesis started kicking." There is my baby girl." Calum said as he kissed my belly right where Genesis was kicking." I love my two girls." Calum said as he kissed me on the lips." And we love you too." I said as I smiled.

Two Months Later

" Calums it hurts!" I cried. The pain was horrible." I know it does." He said as he tried to comfort me." No you don't know!" I cried." I know I am sorry! I am trying to make you feel better!" He said. A tear came down his cheek. Why is he crying?! I am the one in labor!" Stay in the waiting room with the boys!" I yelled. He ran out the door." Andrea help me!" I cried. She grabbed my hand and I squeezed it." I am going to need you to push." The doctor said. I pushed and it hurt so bad.

Skipping the Painful Birth Stuff

Calum's P.O.V

" Get it together mate." Luke said as he rubbed my back." Easy for you to say." I said, he already has a child." Mr. Hood?" The nurse said. I stood up." That is me." She took me back into the room and saw Rossely fast asleep and saw Andrea holding Genesis." She was so tired she passed out 6 seconds often she gave birth." Andrea said as she giggled." Here you go." Andrea said as she gently handed me Genesis." She is beautiful." I whispered. I kissed Genesis on her temple.

An Hour Later

Rossely's P.O.V

Everyone left so it was all three of us together on my hospital bed. She was so beautiful. We were all close together when he door swung open. It was Liam!" Hello love." Liam said." What are you doing here?!" Calum yelled as he got up and Genesis started crying because of the loud yell." Calum! If you are going to yell or do anything else to make her cry do it outside!" I yelled. They both walked outside and I rocked Genesis back to sleep. I still heard yelling. Why didn't Liam understand that is is fucking over?!

Calum's P.O.V
"What the fuck Liam!" I yelled. Everyone turned around to look. Damn why is everyone so fucking noisy." I will do whatever it takes to get Rossely back!" Liam yelled." Liam! Just stop! You are ruining this special day for us!" I yelled." Special?! There is nothing special happening!" Liam yelled. Wtf is wrong with him." Yes there is! Our daughter was born!" I yelled. I am so close to beating his ass. Liam pushed me to the side." Where are you going!" I yelled. He walked into Rossely's room.
Liam's P.O.V
I walked into Rossely's room. I saw her holding their baby. That should have been MY baby! It should have been ME sitting there with Rossely and OUR baby not that boy!" Liam! Leave!" Rossely yelled at me." No! Not until I get what I came for!" I yelled. I pulled out the knife I had and shut the door. "Liam?! Stop!" She yelled at me. Their baby started crying." Our baby would have been cuter." I said with a smirk on my face." You bitch! How dare you!" She yelled." Put the baby down and I won't hurt her, Calum or anyone else." I said. She put the baby in ( what ever that clear thing is called! I am not a spelling pro! 😋😂!)" Now come here." I said. She slowly got up and walked to me." W-what do y-you want from me?" She asked. She was shaking and a tear fell from her cheek." You." I said." When we walk out this door. Tell Calum it is over and that we are together." I said." N-no!" She yelled as she slapped me. Stop! Stop! Stop! Why doesn't she not realize I love her! I grabbed her by her hand." Yes. I love you so much! Please come back to me." I begged." If you don't, I will kill them both with this." I said as I played with the knife." It is small and is not much but it it sharp." I said." Watch." I said. I grabbed my hand and put the knife to it. This is for you my love! I slowly but steadily pushed the knife in my hand and made a huge and deep cut going down my palm. Blood was dripping." If you do not come with me, this will happen to that bastard but faster and down his throat and so much more." I said. I touched her face and she stayed still but her whole body shivered because I did it with the hand that had blood on it." So, are you coming with me?" I asked her." Y-yes." She said." Good." I grabbed her by her arm. We walked out the door and saw the boy." Where are you going?" He asked Rossely." With Liam." She said. She doesn't even want to look him in the eye." What?!" He yelled." Genesis is still in there. I am going with Liam because I, I love him. Take care of her. Bye." Rossely said. He walked up to her." Stop lying!" He yelled." I." She said. He shook his head." No! Don't say it!" He yelled as he hugged her waist." Don't." She said. Say it Rossely! Say it!" Please stop!" He yelled as tears fell down his face." Love you!" She yelled as she pushed him off her." No!" He cried. I grabbed her hand and we went to their house to get her stuff. I packed her stuff while she sat down." Come on love." I said. I was ready to leave.

Rossely's P.O.V

" Come on love." Liam said. The only reason I am going with him is because he treated Calum and my baby!" Can I do one last thing first?" I asked him." Of course but hurry." Liam said. I went to Genesis's room. I had to see it again because I do not know the next time I will be able to see it again. I cried as soon as I opened the door." When we have a baby we can make their room look just like this if it makes you happy." Liam said." No! It won't be the same!" I yelled as walked to her crib." Liam! Please! I don't love you and you know it!" I cried. I fell on my knees and begged." Please!" I cried. Tears were streaming down my face." No! I love you and you love me! You said you love me!" He yelled. He picked me up, threw me on his shoulders and carried me down stairs." When did I say I love you!" I yelled. I never said that!" When you were saying bye to Calum!" He yelled. This idiot." I was doing It because I had to!" I yelled." Lies! You love me!" He yelled. He grabbed me and put me in his car. I kicked, punched, slapped, scratched but nothing worked. He tied my fucking hands to the car so I would not get out. He went back inside to get me stuff. He came back and kissed my cheek." Get off me." I said. He grabbed me by my face so we were facing each other." I love you. I love you so much. I know you will love me so-" I cut him off by spitting in his face. He whipped his face." You may love me! But I will never and I mean ever! Love you!" I yelled. He punched me in my lip." Don't speak to me that way again! Do you hear me?!" He yelled. I didn't say anything." Do you hear me?!" He yelled again." Yes! I hear you! Now shut up!" I cried. He started driving.