Chapter Twenty

Stephanie's P.O.V
"So where do you guys wanna go get something to eat?" Andrea asked." In & Out." Rossely said smiling like crazy.(FYI Rossely is Liam's girlfriend, sorry I did not want to say Sofia. Rossely is also Andrea and Stephanie's Bff.)" Chely, you would." Andrea said laughing." Well that is my favourite place." We all got in Andrea's car and went to In & Out. We were eating our food when I heard a familiar voice."You need to eat your food." The voice said." But the burger has onions mummy." I heard a little girl say."You know what? Fine."
Madeline's P.O.V
I was trying to make Darcy eat her food but she kept complaining about the onions."You know what? Fine." I said, grabbing the burger, opening it and pulling every single onion in there. I put the top back on." There, now there is no onions." I say, putting it close to her mouth."I want a milkshake." She says hitting it out my hand."Darcy! now look what you did." I say. Looking down to see the burger on the floor." Come on. We're leaving." I say grabbing my purse and both their hands. I was about to walk out the door when a figure walked up to me."Do you need any- Madeline?" They gasped."Stephanie?" I say and looked up to see Stephanie."H-hi Stephanie what are you doing here?" I asked."I am here with Andrea and Rossely. We always come to the cost every summer." She said smiling."How about you?" She asked"Well, I wanted to get away, and they picked this town so, here we are." I say, putting on a fake smile."Well, it was nice to see you, sorry I have to go, Darcy is just putting me through a hard time." I say with a sigh." Oh well I better let you be on your way. Bye." She says, waving."Bye." I say grabbing their hands and leaving. When we got in car, I put Darcy and Mason in their car seats, but as soon as I got in my seat and started the car, Darcy was going crazy again."Mummy, I want candy." Darcy wined."Darcy, you had candy before we ate. You are lucky I let you eat candy before you ate food." I stated, pulling out of the parking lot. It was quiet. A little too quiet.
Mason's P.O.V
Why is Darcy being mean to mummy? What is she doing? Why is she taking off her shoes?"What are yo-" She cuts me off with her fingers covering my lips."Shh." "What are you doing?" I whisper."Something, just be quiet." she whispers.
Darcy's P.O.V
Why is mummy being so mean? Daddy always gave me what I wanted. I began to take off my shoe when I saw Mason looking at me."What are yo-" I put my fingers on his lips."Shh." "What are you doing?" He whispers." Something, just be quiet." I whisper.
Madeleine's P.O.V
Why is Darcy being so bad today? I heard them whispering but I could not make out what they were saying. I saw some idiots speeding up and down the freeway. Then I felt a pain in my head. "Ow." I say, grabbing my head with one hand while the other one swerves." Oh shit." I say. Then it all went black. I could still hear crying I the back round.