Chapter Seven

Harry's P.O.V

After I dropped off Stephanie I got in my car and drove to Louis's place. I walked up to the door and knocked. He opened the door a few moments later." Oh Hey Harry!" He said as he hugged me." Hey Lou! I have amazing news!" I said and he smiled. He grabbed my arm." Then get the hell in here!" He said as he pulled me inside. We sat on his couch." So, tell me the amazing new." Louis said as he grabbed the carrot I guess he was eating before I came." Well," I said as I paused." Stephanie is now my girlfriend!" I said and he hugged me." Yay! I am so happy for you! I thought you would never ask her out." He said as he patted me on the back." I think I am going to be happy with her." I said and he smiled." I hope so too." He said.

After a while of talking, watching TV, and eating, I left to my own place.

Stephanie's P.O.V

After Harry dropped me off, I went inside and saw Andrea sleeping on the couch with the TV on, she must have fallen asleep while watching it. I walked up to her and slowly shook her." Andrea wake up." I said as I whispered. She opened her eyes." Oh, hey Stephanie." She said as she sat up." H-how did everything go?" She asked as she stretched and yawned." W-well, we kinda started dating." I said as I bit my lip." That's great." She said as she hugged me." Y-yeah." I said and she looked me in the eye." You don't sound very convinced." She said and I nodded." It's just, I have that feeling that we are going to breakup soon, a-and when we do, it's going to be hard for me." I said and she nodded." Just, think positive, you never know, things could turn out great for you two." She said as she hugged me." Thanks Andrea." I said. She stood up." Well, I am going to bed." She said." Alright, goodnight." I said as she went to her room. Then i got a text from Harry

To Stephanie From Harry : Hey Stephanie I can't really sleep, can you?

To Harry From Stephanie : No I'm just not tired

To Stephanie From Harry : Want to come over to my place?

I bit my lip, do I really want to go to his place?

To Harry From Stephanie : Yea sure

I put my phone in my pocket and went to go ask Andrea if I could use her car, she said it was alright.

I got in the car then drove to Harry's place.I knocked on the door and barley even seconds later, he opened it." Hey Stephanie, come on it." He said as he let me in. This place is amazing!" W-wow, this place is amazing!" I said and he smiled." Thanks, want anything to eat or drink?" He asked." Yes please." I said as I sat down on his amazing couch.

He came back a few minutes later with a bottle of wine and two glasses. He poured some in both glasses. I grabbed the one he handed to me and took a sip. It was amazing!" T-thanks, it's really good, I usually get the cheap kind." I said and he chuckled.

An Hour Later

The bottle was totally empty! We drank it all! I am going to regret this tomorrow." S-Stephanie! I love you!" Harry slurred. We have been dating for a few hours and he's saying he loves me?!" I love you too Harry!" I slurred. Why did I say that?" Promise?!" He slurred." Yes!" I yelled. He kissed me and got on top of me. No! Get off me! I don't want this! We started taking off our cloths. Everything else was a blur.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!! :)
( This story is being edited and updated )