Chapter Forty Six

Stephanie's P.O.V

I went upstairs to check on Edward. I knocked on his door but no answer." Edward I know you are mad at me but let's just talk." I said as I kept knocking on the door. I grabbed the doorknob but it was locked." Edward, unlock this door now." I said as I kept trying to open the door. I banged on the door for a few moments then I opened it with a card. I ran in his room." Edward! You are so- Edward?" I said. I realized he was not in his room. His duffle bag was also missing! I went and ran to the garage. I saw Cameron's car was gone! I grabbed my phone and tried to call Edward but he did not answer. I later got a call from Edward's girlfriend, Kailey's parents." Hello." I said as I went out to my car to drive to the police department." Your idiot son took our daughter!" Her father yelled then hung up. The hell?! So first he thinks he can call my son an idiot then he can't even think of something else to day?! Hell no! I drove straight to their house. I banged on the door and her mother opened it." Oh thank goodness you are here Stephanie." She said with a thankful smile, I rolled my eyes." Where is your husband!" I yelled." Stephanie we are all upset but there is no need to yell." She said and I barged in." Tell that to your husband! He called me and said my idiot son took your daughter!" I yelled and she gasped." I-I am so so so very sorry, I will have a talk with him." She said as she went to go to find her husband. I heard them yelling for a few minutes. Her husband came up to me." I am sorry." He mumbled as his wife came up to us." Good, you two are better and we can find our children." She said as she walked away." You better have not taken that seriously! When we find them you and your son will stay away from us!" He whispered and I laughed." You're funny if you think I take anything you say seriously." I said as I pushed past him so I could get out of there.

The Next Day!

Edwards's P.O.V

Kailey and I stayed at a hotel in this small town a few hours away from where we were. I knew we would get all kinds of calls from people so we turned our phones off. Kailey and I were laying in the hotel bed, we didn't mind sleeping in the same bed.

Around 1:48 P.M

I woke up to a loud bang at the door." Kailey wake up." I whispered. She woke up. The bang got louder." It's the police! Open up!" I heard a mans voice yell." Shit." I mumbled. We jumped out of bed and grabbed our stuff. It's a good thing we didn't really take too much stuff out. We ran to the window to open it when they or flew open." Go!" I yelled. We both jumped from the window. I turned but I didn't see Kailey. I looked up and saw they grabbed her." Edward!" She called out. Fuck! What do I do?" I will come back for you! I promise!" I yelled then I ran. I heard a honk. I turned and saw a car stop really fast. Shit! I almost got ran over! I kept running and running.

Kailey's P.O.V

A police officer grabbed me and pulled me outside. They took me to the police car then gave me a phone." Your mother wants to talk to you." One of the police officers said. I grabbed the phone." Hello?" I said and I heard a gasp." Oh Kailey! Thank god you are okay!" My mom said and I heard my dad yelling in the background." Kailey! You are in so much trouble!" I heard him yell. I also heard my brothers laughing." Boys! Be quiet! Be glad she wasn't hurt!" My mother yelled the it went quiet. I hung up the phone. They started driving.

A Few Hours Later

The cops pulled up to my house. We walked up to the door and one of them knocked on the door. My mom opened it and hugged me." Oh Kailey! Thank god you are safe!" She said. I pushed past her and ran up to my room. I slammed the door then locked it. I put my phone on the charger and called Edward. He didn't answer so I left a message." Call me right now! We need to talk!" I whisper/yelled. I hung up the phone when I heard a bang at the door." I'm coming!" I yelled as I got up and opened the door." What?!" I yelled and it was my dad. Shit. He walked in and shut the door." You are so grounded!" He yelled in my face. Ugh! Could he get any god damn closer?!" Yeah yeah, I heard you on the phone. Get out of my room!" I yelled at his face. He rolled his eyes and left my room. I sighed the laid on my bed. I was ready to go to sleep. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

" Yeah Edward I know but why didn't you at least try to fucking save me." I mumbled." Look! I said I was fucking sorry! I'm sorry I was on the bottom floor while you were in a building, I so should have know how to fucking fly." He said in a sarcastic tone. Ugh! He doesn't get it! I don't like it here! My mom is to protective, my dad hates me and every single thing I do is wrong to him, my brothers annoy the shit out of me, and ugh I just hate this whole place!" Kailey shut up! I told you I will find you! I will come back for you!" He yelled. He started to fade away." Edward!" I cried out." I will come back for you!" I heard him yell. I can't see him! I can only hear him!" Edward! Come back for me!" I cried out. I was running and running tweeds his voice." I will come back for you! I promise!" I kept hearing in my head. I kept running towards it. I was running when I fell in water. What?!

My body flew up. Gasp! Wtf! I opened my eyes and I was soaked. I heard laughing and saw my three brothers." What the fuck!" I yelled. They ran out my room and slammed the door." Ugh fucking idiots!" I yelled as I got up to dry off and change.

Hello! Sorry if this chapter was short but I think it was a normal chapter the next one will have different P.O.V's I promise!!!

I saw my baby cousin again this weekend!!! OMG she is getting so big now!!!!