Chapter Twenty One

Madeline's P.O.V
I woke up to bright lights and voices."Oh good, she is awake." I look up and saw Andrea, Stephanie and Rossely." Where am I? Where is Mason and Darcy?" I say panicking." You are in the hospital, and they are in the hospital to, they but they are fine."Stephanie says." What happened?" I asked rubbing my head." Well we were driving down the free way when we saw your car crashed with some teenagers car. They called 911, but I Think they got arrested." Andrea says." It was all over the news." Rossely says. Oh shit. What if Harry saw?"How long have we been here?" I asked, hoping she would say just a few hours." 2 days, you were in a small coma." " I want to see Mason and Darcy."
Harry's P.O.V
I was on my way to( I don't really know any hospital names in the cost.) Hospital to get Find Madeline.
Flash back to two days ago
"Another beer." I told the bar-tender." I think you had one to many beers sir." He told me. I grabbed my beer bottle and broke it on the counter." I said I want another beer." I growl in between my teeth. He handed me the beer and I took a big gulp out of it. I turn my head and saw the news on, oh great dumb ass people getting into accidents. I saw three familiar faces on the tv screen. That bitch got into a car accident with MY Darcy in the car? Oh fuck no. I looked up at the screen and saw where she was. Well at least I found out where she was. I finished my beer, stormed out of the bar then got into my car and drove to the air port.
Calum's P.O.V
"Little buddy, are you feeling any better?" I asked Edward. He has been sick for the past 2 days. I have not told Stephanie yet because it does not seem that serious."No, I still feel icky." he says frowning." Lets get you to the doctor before I tell your mum." I say. When the doctor was done checking him out the doctor pulled me outside." Sir, he has a fever,is breathing heavily and his breathing does not sound normal, I would like to test him for cancer." "Wait what do you mean?" I asked." He has signs of cancer, so we want to test him to see if he does have cancer just in case." They say."Okay do what you have to do." I say grabbing my phone and telling Stephanie.
End of Flash back
"When do you think mummy will come." Edward asked me." Let me call her and ask." I say, leaving his hospital room and calling Stephanie." Hello?" " Stephanie? Thank god you answered the phone. Why have not you replied? I told you Edward was being tested for cancer, they are giving us the results today." I say."What the hell? I have only been gone for a week and you think he has cancer?" " He has all the symptoms." "I am on my way home. I need to be with my boy." Then she hung up."Mr Hood can I speak with you outside please?" The doctor asked."Yes." I say, walking out the door." I am sorry to have to say this but, he has lung cancer." The doctor says." We will do a check up weekly until his surgery." The doctor kept talking and talking. How can Edward have cancer. He has been through so much already. How am I going to break it to Stephanie? How am I going to tell the boys? What is wrong with me? How am I going to break it to him?
Madeline's P.O.V
I ran to Darcy's and Mason's hospital room."Mason? Darcy?" I say bursting through the door, but only to see Mason passed out on the floor and Darcy passed out in Harry's arms. I rushed to Mason. Harry shut the door." Mason! Mason wake up please." I yell. I put my head to his chest. oh thank god there is a heart beat. Harry must have drugged him."Who do you think you are?" Harry says, pushing me to the floor."More like who do you think you are? You could have killed Mason!" I yelled. Harry put Darcy down on the bed and slapped me across my cheek."HOW DARE YOU TAKE MY DARCY FROM ME?" He yelled in my face."You are crazy I was-" he cut me off by grabbing me by the shoulder and slamming me into the floor. He jumped on top of me and punched me in the face." YOU ARE A LITTLE BITCH!" He spat in my face. he punched me in the ribs then he grabbed me by the shoulders and kept slamming me in to the floor. I cried out in pain when he pulled some thing out of his pocket. Oh god, it was a knife."P-please d-don't kill me." I begged." Oh do not worry. I will not kill you." He said smirking."Oh thank g-" he cut me off with a slap. He leans in and whispered into my ear."I will torture you until you can not take it and kill your self." He said grabbing the knife and slashing my arm then my leg then kept slashing me. He picked me up and made it look like someone else did it." HELP MY WIFE NEEDS HELP." Then it all went blurry.
I woke up few hours later to see my kids and Harry."Yay mummy is awake." Darcy and Mason yell with glee. I put on a fake smile." Kids I want to talk to mummy, alone please." Harry says then the kids leave." You will never leave until you kill your self do you hear me." Harry says, holding me by the chin. I nod my head." Good." Someone please help me.