Chapter Six

Stephanie's P.O.V

I was sitting and waiting. Just waiting. I was holding Andrea's hand really tight to let out my nerves." Stephanie, just breath." She said as she rubbed my back. I started breathing in and out, my breath was shaky but after every breath it calmed down. Then, Harry ran through the door.

" Stephanie! There you are! I was so worried about you! Are you okay?!" He said as he ran to my side and grabbed my other hand ." Y-yeah I'm fine." I said as I pulled my hand away." N-no your not, tell me what happened so I can help in anyway I can." He said as he grabbed it again and saw Andrea." Oh, hey Andrea." Harry said and she smiled and said hi." Stephanie, I am going to go so you two can talk." Andrea said as she let go of my hand and stood up." Call or text me if you need anything." She said as she headed to the door." Okay, I will." I said as she shut the door." Stephanie, please is there anything I could do to help?" He said as I pulled my hand away. Why does he keep grabbing my hand?!" I don't need any help, I am fine." I said. I am trying to avoid what I did. I don't want him to grab my hand because he could see my arms!" O-oh okay, well, I just want you to know I am here for you." He said as he kissed my hand. I pulled my hand back and held my own hands together so he will stop." Harry, you could leave." I said and he frowned.

Harry's P.O.V

" Harry, you could leave." Stephanie said and I frowned. I really want to start a relationship with her but, I don't know if she does anymore.' Harry?! No! She is not, the one!' They said. I try to ignore them. She keeps pulling her hand away from mine and when I kissed her hand she yanked hers way and held her other one.' You just kissed her hand! Stop being an idiot!' They said." Look, Stephanie, I am really sorry." I said and she tried to say something." Stephanie, just don't listen to them, they are all just jealous of someone as amazing and as beautiful as you." I said and her eyes went wide." Y-you t-think I am a-amazing and b-beautiful?" She asked and I smiled." Yes I do, Stephanie, w-will you be my girlfriend?" I asked with a smiled.' You will regret this.' They said. Did they actually go away? T-the last time they went away was when I was with, her. 

Stephanie's P.O.V

" Yes I do, w-will you be my girlfriend?" Harry asked and he smiled. Wait, what? I need to think about this I mean, Andrea is right, I am afraid of loving him." Y-yes Harry." I said. Wait, did I just tell him yes?! I mean, I said I needed to think about it! He leaned in and kissed me. Ugh! Why is he so cute?! I couldn't help but kiss back.

I was discharged the next day. Harry wanted to drive me so I let him drive me to Andrea's house. I noticed he was holding my hand the whole way.

Sorry this chapter is really short!!!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!!!!! (:

( This story is being edited and updated )