Chapter Thirty Two

This has nothing to do with the story but I found this while I was reading a story on Wattpad. I am sorry I forgot who wrote it. The reader that wrote it in her/his book said they found it on face book. If you know who it is plz tell them I really like there work.

Just a cut

Just a scratch

''What's that mark?''

''It was a cat''

Just an excuse

Just a lie

''What is with all the bracelets

''Just fashion why?''

Just a tear

Just a scream

''Why were you crying?''

''Just a bad dream.''

But it's not just a cut or a tear or a lie

It's always 'just one more' until you die.

I might use some of those parts in the story I still have not made up my mind.

Rossely's P.O.V

I woke up to see Calum getting dressed. I looked down and saw I was naked. I grabbed the covers and covered my body.'' What the fuck Calum?! What are you doing in here?!'' I asked him.'' Look, I do not have any idea for any of those questions. Lets just drop it.'' He said as he puts on his shirt and walks out the door. No! No! How could this happen?! I love Liam not Calum! What am I going to do?! I got up and then got dressed. I went downstairs and saw Calum with his head in his hands.'' Calum, can we talk?'' I asked him. He stood up and put on his shoes.'' No. no no no! We will not talk about it and we never will talk about it! It was a mistake! Just drop it now!'' He said as he ran out the door and went to his car. I looked around and no one else was here. I sat down and just thought about what will happen next. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up a few hours later to the sound of Liam's voice.'' Wow. Did you guess catch him?'' I heard Liam ask. He was on the phone but I did not know who was on the other line. He turned his head and saw me.'' I gotta go.'' He said.'' Yes I will do tonight.'' He said.'' Shut up. She is right here.'' He whispered. Oh shit! Is he breaking up with me? He hung up the phone.'' We need to talk.'' Liam said to me. I walked up to him and sat by him.'' W-what is it?'' I asked with tears threating to fall. But then he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.'' Rossely Carter Reyes, we have been together for three years and they have been the best three years of my life. I love you to the moon and back. You are the peanut to my butter, my other half, my Angel, the love of my life, and I could keep on going for hours. Will you marry me?'' By the end of the sentence my heart was breaking. Not because I was sad, but because I did that to him but he is proposing. I let a single tear slid down my cheek.'' Yes! YEs yes!'' I yelled as I jumped in his arms as he held me in the air. He can never know. He will be heart broken.

Calum's P.O.V

I drove home and when I got there I just stayed in the car." If she does not know. Say nothing." I said to myself. I got out my car and walked inside to see Stephanie in the kitchen. She had pizza with her." I ordered your favorite." She said as she handed me a slice. I took a bite." We need to talk." She said to me. Oh shit." Look I know what happened between you and Rossely. But you were both drunk and I was not watching you so I have decided to forget about it. That is, if the both of you can forget it?" How can she forgive me?" Yes! I love you and it was a mistake!" I said as I ran up to her and hugged her.( Okay, never forgive your boyfriend if they cheated, drunk or not I just put it in my story but I would never do that.)

The Next Day

Rossely's P.O.V

I ran to the bathroom and rushed to the toilet.( VOMIT ) After I was done, I flushed the toilet and cleaned myself up then went back to bed. I woke up then walked downstairs to see Liam with Andy." Oh love. You are awake." Liam said as he got up to hug me. Andy told us that he had just got a new car. We all went outside to see it. Andy was taking us for a drive when I could smell the leather seats. It did not smell like it usually does, it was horrible. The smell made me want to throw up. Suddenly, I felt the same feeling that I felt this morning. I could not help it. I bent over and threw up all over the backseats." What happened back there?" Liam asked me." Shit really?! Rossely! Could you not have held it in?! I mean really?! It is my new fucking car!" Andy yelled." Andy! She is sick!" Liam yelled to Andy. Andy drove as fast as he could to our flat." Get the fuck out!" Andy yelled as we got out the car. Liam took me inside to take care of me. He helped me up to the bed so I could rest. When he went downstairs, I grabbed my phone and called Andrea." Hello?" Andrea asked." Hi it is Rossely. We need to talk." I told her." Okay meet me at Starbucks in an hour." She said." Okay bye." I said then she said goodbye and hung up. I got dressed then snuck out the window because I did not want Liam to ask me where I am going. When I got there I saw Andrea sitting down." Hi." She said to me. I sat down." So what is up?" She asked." I cheated on Liam." I said as fast as I could." What the fuck?!" She yelled." And with Calum." I said as I looked down at my knees." What were you fucking thinking?!" She yelled." I was drunk-" I tried to say." Does not matter! Drunk actions are sober thoughts! He is the sweetest man on Earth but you do shit like that!" She yelled." It was a mistake okay!" I yelled." Does he know?" She asked." No. And he never will. Calum and I both agreed to drop it." I said." Just because you both agree to drop it does not mean it will never come back to you." She said to me." Please promise me you will not tell anyone." I begged." I won't but it will get you back." She said as she stood up and started walking out the door. I ran to her." Are you mad at me?" I asked her." I am not mad. I am disappointed." She said as she got in her car and drove off. I hope I did not lose her. She is like my best friend. I fell to my knees and cried.