Chapter Eight

The Next Morning

Stephanie's P.O.V

I opened my eyes. I squinted them because if the sunlight coming through the window. I looked around, where am I? My head is pounding! Parts of last night are coming back to me. Oh shit! I sat up and saw Harry, naked." Harry, wake up." I whispered as I slowly shook him. He opened his green eyes." S-Stephanie? What are you doing in my bed?" He asked. He looked at me and smirked." Oh, and naked." He said with a chuckled. I looked, I am naked! I grabbed the sheet and covered myself." Stop Harry, this wasn't supposed to happen!" I said as I got up and looked for my cloths." Did we use protection?" I asked as I went downstairs and saw my cloths on the floor. I picked up my bra and underwear then put them on." Well, I haven't bought any condoms this week, which isn't like me, are you on the pill?" He said as I put my shirt on." No! I didn't think something like this would happen, and for fucks sake put on something!" I yelled as I saw he was still naked. I put my pants on then looked for my shoes." Oh hush, do you know how many girls would kill to see me naked?" He said as he put his boxers. I found my shoes and put them on." I have to go!" I yelled as I ran out the door to the car.

I drove to the nearest drug store and looked for pregnancy tests. I found some. Ugh why are there so many different ones?! I kept looking but I don't know which is best." Here, use these, these are the best." A lady said as she handed me a box." I used these for all of my kids." She said with a smiled." T-thanks." I said as I grabbed the box and bought it. I went out to the car and drove to Andrea's house.

When I got there, I ran to the door then to the bathroom. I locked the door and took the test.

When The Test Was Ready

I heard a beep. I kept my had in my knees. I don't wanna look, I am scared. I got up and looked. A tear fell down my cheek when I saw the little + sign. I screamed and cried louder. I heard a knock at the door. I unlocked it and it was Andrea." Stephanie, what's wrong?" She asked as she sat next to me on the floor." I n-need to t-tell you something." I said, in between tears." L-last night after I went to H-harry's house, w-we got drunk and now I'm p-pregnant!" I said and she hugged me." Stephanie, it's going to be okay, I will help you with everything, but we should take you to a doctor to see for sure if you are pregnant." She said and I nodded my head.

At Her Appointment

" Yes, you are indeed pregnant." The doctor said with a smile. I sighed and looked at Andrea." It's true then." i said as a tear fell down my cheek" Is everything alright?" The doctor asked." Y-yeah I am fine." I said.

After Her Appointment

" When are you going to tell Harry?" Andrea asked as she started the car." I could text him." I said and she started to drive. I looked out the window and realized she was driving to Harry's house! She pulled up by his house." W-why are w-we here?" I asked and she opened the door." You are going to tell him and not through some dumb text." She said and I rolled my eyes and sighed." Oh don't roll your eyes at me, get your ass out there and tell him." She said as I got out the door and walked up to the door. I knocked and he opened it. " Oh, hey Stephanie." Harry said with a smile." H-hey, we need to talk." I said and he let me in.

What is he going to say? What's going to happen?!

" So what's up Stephanie?" He asked as we sat down on the couch." W-well, I am, p-pregnant." I whispered." What? I didn't hear you." He said and I sighed." I am pregnant." I said and his eyes went wide." Really?" He said and I nodded." Don't worry, I will help you through this whole thing." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder." I have to go, I will text you on my next appointment." I said as I got up and left.

:)

( This story is being edited and updated! )