Chapter Three

Stepanie's P.O.V

I woke up so happy and excited for my date tonight! I really, really, really can't wait! I mean I am going on date with Harry Styles! Calm down Stephanie! When I got down stairs I saw Andrea holding James in her arms. She looked at me, she can most likely see my huge smile."Good morning Stephanie, what are you smiling about?" She asked with a smirk." Well, because I have a date tonight." I said with a smirk as I sat down next to her." With whom missy?" She asked as she playfully pushed me with her shoulder." You would never guess, but, Harry Styles!" I said and her eyes went wide." Is that why he was talking to you yesterday?!" She asked and I nodded like crazy." I just wanted to ask one, tiny question." I said have her the puppy dog eyes." What is the question?" She said as she raised her eyebrows." Can you do my hair and makeup? You work at a beauty salon and you are amazing at it so can you please?" I begged." Sure, let me just go get the stuff I need." She said." Thank you!" I yelled as she put James in his bouncer and went to get what she needed.
Andrea's P.O.V
I grabbed both our make up bags, my curling wand and some hair stuff. I went down and saw Stephanie putting her hair in a bun. I sat in front of her." So where are you guys going?" I asked as started taking everything I needed out." I don't know yet, he hasn't told me." She said as she was waiting for me.( I don't really wear makeup so I am not a pro on how this works so this may not be perfect 😂) I put on some primer then her foundation. I grabbed her eye shadow and put on her a light brown eye shadow then blended it in with a darker brown. I put on some eye liner then some mascara. I put some of her blush then I added some lip gloss. I grabbed the mirror and showed it to her." I didn't want to do too much." I said and she smiled like crazy." I love it!" She said." Great, now let me do your hair." I said as she nodded and took her hair out of the bun. I brushed it out, then put a heat protector on it. I curled her hair then braided the sides to wrap around like a crown. I grabbed the mirror then showed her." Thanks so much!" She said as I unplugged the curler." Do you have a dress?" I asked and she frowned." Come on, let's get you one." I said and she smiled.

15 Minutes Later

Stephanie's P.O.V

We walked into ( Any clothing store ), it was my fav store! We split up to look for a dress. I was looking and looking but there were so many downfalls. The ones I didn't like were too girly or too ' who died? ', the ones I liked were always too small or too big! I kept looking but I found nothing. I was walking to the place Andrea and I picked to when we would meet up. She ran to me with a dress. She showed it to me with a smile." Do you like it?" She asked. It is fucking beautiful!" Yes! I love it!" I said then we ran to the check-out.

( The dress in the pic is the dress she will be wearing! )

On our way back to the car, I got a text from Harry.

To Stephanie From Harry: Hey! Can't wait for our date I was thinking of ( Any restaurant )😅

To Harry From Stephanie: same and that sounds great 😊

To Stephanie From Harry: okay see you at seven 😏

To Harry From Stephanie: okie! Can't wait 😀

At The House

We walked through the door and saw Luke putting James to sleep." Hey sweetie, where were you?" Luke asked as they kissed each other." We were getting a dress for Stephanie." She said with a smile. Twe went back to Andrea's house and saw Luke playing with little James. "hi sweetie, where were you?"we went to get Stephanie a dress for her date." She said and he smiled." I should put this dress on." I said as I ran upstairs.

Andrea's P.O.V

Luke put James in his bouncer so he could sleep, Luke went to the kitchen. Stephanie came back down and she looked amazing." You look amazing." I said and she smiled." Thanks, he should be here any minute." She said with a smile." Are you are you exited?" I asked and she bit her lip." Y-yeah but I am also nervous." She said and I put a hand on her shoulder." Don't worry, and if he were to hurt you, I would hurt him, in the face." I said and she smiled." I still remember the day you broke my ex Austin for cheating on me." She said with a laugh. That was a good day. James started crying so I picked him up." What's wrong buddy?" I asked, of course he didn't reply but it is still fun. I was rocking him in my arms and he calmed down. There was a knock at the door." Hey, go upstairs until I call you and make a grand entrance." I said and she smiled. She ran upstairs and I got up to the door with James in my arms. I opened the door and saw Harry." Hi Harry." I said and he smiled." you must be Andrea." He said as he stuck out his hand. I shook it as best I could with James in my arms." Yeah that's me." I said. He looked and James in awe." Aw he is cute, is her your's?" Harry asked and I smiled." Yes he is." I said as I kissed James on the cheek." C-can I hold him?" He asked, he sounded nervous." yeah sure, hold him while I go get Stephanie." I said as I handed James to Harry. I went to get Stephanie. I ran back down and she came down. She looked amazing!" Woah, y-you look great." Harry said and she giggles." Thanks." She said. Harry handed me James." You two have fun, but no too much fun!" I said as they walked off to the car." We will, and we won't!" Harry and Stephanie said at the same time.

Like and comment plz!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

( This story is being edited and updated )