Chapter Thirty

A few weeks later

Mason's P.O.V

" Thank you for watching Mason for me Andrea." B.E said to Andrea ( B.E is the nick name Mason made up for Jake Stands for Blue Eyes, I know it is weird I just did not want Mason to call him Jake)." No problem Jack." Andrea said to Jake." Can you watch him again, same time next week but for a week instead of two days. Madeline's rehab Doctor said it would best if he stayed away from him at least another week, because of well you know, the last time he saw her was when she put a gun to her head." He said to Andrea." Um, yeah sure." Andrea said.

At Mason's Madeline's and Jack's house

" Are you hungry bud?" B.E asked me." No, Andrea have me tacos right before you came." I told him.( Mason loves tacos like Harry.)" That is good." He said as he smiled at me. I went upstairs to my room. I miss Mummy last time I saw her was four months ago.

Flash back to before she went to rehab

" Why are you sad Mummy?" I asked Mummy as she took a whisk of her drink. She did not reply." B.E says those drinks are bad for you. Why do you still drink them?" I asked as she rubbed her temple." Why do you ask so many questions?" She said as I smelt the strange drink on her breath.( Remember he is only four)." just get out." Mummy said." Okay Mummy." I said as I kissed her cheek. My hand was in the door knob when she said something." Mason?" She said." Yes Mummy?" I asked." I love you." She said with a single tear that slid down her cheek." Goodbye Mason."She said." She said. I walked out the door and shut it. I realized I did not say goodbye back. I walked back into the room to say goodbye when I saw Mummy with a gun to her head ready to pull the trigger. I ran to her and took the gun from her hand." Mummy! Don't do this!" I yelled as I hugged her." M-Mummy wants to sleep Mason! She wants to sleep and never wake up!" She cried on my shoulder as she held me close. I knew what she wanted to do. She wants to die." Please do not go Mummy. I need you." I said, trying so hard not to cry." I won't. Just for you Mason." She said.

Mason's P.O.V

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. She was gone. Gone forever. I kept running when I ran into a store called ' Forever 21 '. Mummy used to go to this store! I walked in and just looked around. I was so happy I was somewhere Mummy went, that I ran again. I ran until I bumped into a lady." Sorry Mam." I said, looking up at the woman." Oh it is quite all right. Say are you here alone?" She asked as she looked around, probably looking for a parent." Yes Mam." I said." Oh, please come with me. Just at least until we can find your Mum." She said as she grabbed my hand which a gladly took into my hand." My Mum died." I said to her." Oh I am sorry to hear that. We can work something out." She said smiling at me.

Patricia's P.O.VI love you too." I said. I was out the door. I shut it then took a few steps forward. No. I need to say good bye to her. I ran back to the room and opened the door." Mummy I wanted to say. MUMMY STOP!" I yelled as I ran to her. She had a gun to her head and was ready to pull the trigger." M-Mason. M-mummy is so s-sad. S-she wants t-to go to s-sleep and n-never wake up." She cried as she hugged me. I took the gun from her hand and kissed her temple." I love you Mummy." I said as I hugged her and rocked her." I want to sleep. I want to sleep." she kept repeating. I knew what she meant. She wants to die." Please live for me Mummy." I begged. " I will Mason. I will." She cried in my shoulder.

End of flash back

Madeline's P.O.V

I was stuck here for two more days. I want to see Mason again. I was laying on my bed just thinking when I heard a knock at the door." Cone in." I said and Jake came in." Hello." He said at which I did not reply." Look I know you are mad at me but just listen. I know what I did wrong. You were at a time where you needed me most and I just pushed you away, but you need to under stand that it was and still is hard for me too. Her nursery is still the way we left it because I do not have the heart and guts to take it all away. You were the one that said you never knew she was a girl and that you never felt her kick, well guess what? Nether did I. I miss her like hell. Do not act like you are the only one going through pain. What you did was selfish and not only that. You did it five times. You scared your son for life because he had to see you try to kill yourself. I love you to death but-" I cut him of by shattering a glass vase and grabbing the biggest piece. I took it and staves it in his gut." M-Madeline?" He said, as his dark red blood dripped and oozed down all over my head." Just shut up!" I yelled in his face." You do not love me." I whispered in his ear.'' If you loved me. You never would have put me in here.'' I whispered as I thrust the glass side to side as a single tear fell down his now pale cheek.'' H-hel-'' I cut him off by covering his mouth with my hand.'' Die you bitch.'' I growled in his ear.