Chapter Fifty

Harry's P.O.V

" Bradley, this is wrong, I love Harry and he loves me, you are just getting in the way of our relationship." Betzaida said." Fine! Leave! Go and be with that psycho! But if you marry him, you won't be able to see our daughter!" Bradley yelled as he started to walk away." Fine by me!" Betzaida yelled. Betzaida ran to the door." Mommy?" Betzaida stopped running. She turned and saw Elizabeth standing with her teddy bear in her arms." Why are you leaving me mommy?" Elizabeth asked." I am leaving sweetie, goodbye." Betzaida said as she kissed Elizabeth on the forehead. Betzaida ran out the door and straight into my arms. I held her." I love you Harry." She said as she kissed me on the lips. She slowly started to fade away." Betzaida?" I said. Everything around me was gone, it was all black." Betzaida?!" I yelled. She was gone.

My body flew forward. I was breathing heavily. My hand was on my chest as I felt my heart beating like crazy. My body was drenched in sweat. I turned to the clock and saw it was only 1:30 a.m! I let my body fall back in the bed." She loves you Harry, we promise." They said and I chuckled." I know." I said with a smirk. I got up then walked outside for some air.

Edward's P.O.V

" You took my son away from me!" I heard him yell." I am taking him with me!" I heard him yell." No! He is my son! You abused us!" I heard my mom yell." He is my son too and I am taking him! He doesn't even love you!" He yelled.' I do love my mother!' I tried to yell but no sound was coming out. I tried to run to them but my legs wouldn't move." That's not true! He does love me! I am his mother!" I heard her yell. Yes mom! I do love you! I always have and I always will!" No he doesn't, why else would he have ran away?!" He yelled. Fuck." Y-you are right." My mom said. I saw her fall to her knees.' Mom! Don't listen to him!' I tired so hard to yell! I just can't!" He doesn't love me, that's why he ran away." She said. She started crying.' Mom! ' I tried to yell again." J-just take h-him." She said in between tears." Come on Edward, we are leaving." He said. My legs started to move towards him. No! Stop!' I don't want to go with you!' I tried to yell." I missed you dad! I love you!" I said as I ran to him and hugged him. No! Stop! Stay with mom!" Goodbye mom." I said. Then, we disappeared.

I gasped for air." Shit." I whispered. I was covered in sweat. I looked around the dark room. I only saw shapes and the moonlight shining through the blinds. I got up and slipped some shoes on then headed for the door. I just need some fucking air. I rested my arms on the black rims, staring at the moon and stars." Can't sleep either kid?" I heard a deep voice asked." Y-yeah." I said as I turned and saw a man. He kinda looked like me, heck, he looked just like me." The names Harry." He said as he stuck out his hand." H-Harry?" I stuttered." Well, I was expecting for you to say your name as well." He said with a chuckle." I-i have to go." I said as I ran back in the room. I locked the door. I ran to Jayden and shook him so he would wake up." What?!" He yelled." W-we have to go, now!" I whisper/yelled." Why? It's like 4 in the morning." He groaned." I think my dad is out there." I said and he stood up." Fine." He went and got Thomas and Jessica. We got our stuff ready then went to the car as quickly as possible.

Harry's P.O.V

I saw them leaving their hotel room. I can see two teenage boys, one teenage girl, and a little boy. They had some bags which they were putting in their car. I grabbed my bag then ran to my car.

Sorry this one is short but I won't be updating new chapters for a little bit because I will be editing my first few I will just be fixing a few things but won't be changing anything major!