Chapter Eleven

Stephanie's P.O.V

Four Weeks Later

I was at Andrea's house. Harry was at the studio with the boys. James and Edward were at Andrea's parents house so it was Andrea, Luke, Michael, Calum, Ashton, and me.
We were all just talking, eating pizza, and watching TV. 
After about an hour, I noticed that Calum kept staring at me the whole time we have been here. It is starting to creep me out a little.

" I am going to go get a drink." I said, I want a drink but this is really just an excuse for Calum to stop staring at me. I got up to go to the kitchen. I pushed the kitchen door open and went to the fridge. ( All them rich kitchens have doors! )" I am going to get a soda." I heard Calum say. No! I want him to stay away from me!

Calum walked through the door and smiled. I smiled back. I grabbed a Coca-Cola." What kind of soda do you want." I asked as I tried not to make eye contact with him." Coca-Cola please." He said, I grabbed another then handed it to me." Thanks." He said, I will admit, he has a cute smile.

We left the kitchen then sat back with everyone else." It's Stephanie right?" He asked and I nodded." It's Calum right?" I asked and he laughed." Yep." He said, popping the P. We slowly slid away from the rest of them so we could have our own conversation.

An Hour Later

" So, I was wondering, w-would you like to go on a date with me tomorrow night?" He asked as he did that cute little smile, oh, fuck. He looks so nervous and cute!" C-Calum, trust me, I would love to, if I was s-single and didn't have a kid." I said and he bit his lip." O-Oh I didn't know you, w-were taken." He said and I bit my lip." Yeah, sorry." I said as I got up and saw next to Andrea.

Calum kept staring at me but he looked sad. I tried my best not to make eye contact with him. I checked my phone and saw I had a text from Harry.

From Harry To Stephanie: Hey babe were are done and I am on my way home
From Stephanie to Harry: can you pick me up
Fromm Harry To Stephanie: yea sure and on are way home we can pick up Edward
 From Stephanie To Harry: ok sounds good
Thirty Minutes Later

There was a knock at the door. I got up and see who it was, it was Harry." Hey Harry." I said as I kissed him on the lips. We said bye to everyone, everyone but Calum, then we went to the car. We got in and Harry started the car. H started driving to Andrea's parents house so we could get Edward.

Sorry this chapter was really short but hope you liked it!!! :)

( This story is being edited and updated! )